Buying rooms for providers before the visit

I was supposed to meet someone today (I guess I wanted to see if she really has green eyes). When I got to where she told me to come she said she didn't have a room yet but she would take the money out of the donation to get the room. Now having been burnt like this a few times I have learned my lesson. I told her I did not feel comfortable with that. She gave me the speech about she wouldn't try to get over for $60 but I just told her I have been burned before. She was upset but said to call back once I decided.

The call back...

I assume she forgot real fast who I was because I called her, well first I text her and she said "I have a room." I was confused by this because she had just told me 20 minutes ago that she didn't have a room. I called her and she says I already have a room, I say so you have a room now, she says ohhh is this the guy I was talking to before, I say yes. I guess that bothered her because she realized who I was. After I asked again she said she didn't have a room and that it bothered her so very much that I didn't trust her enough to get a room before seeing her. She stated she wouldn't see me because of the fact I didn't trust her and for me to find someone else.

I normally don't ask but is this normal for ladies to have the guy pay for the room before anything at all. That seems kind of messy to me.
Professional girls pay for their own rooms. Bottom enders don't.
Omg I'm also going to give Jaysquawker a straight answer:

Kshunter's answer also fits in with common discretion rules that are appropriate to play by.

And, what could possibly go wrong if your name is on the hotel registration and various events occur? Ignoring silver bracelets from leo, if hotel staff get hacked off, you could end up on the dnr list in whatever nationwide reservation system that hotel uses.
You've been burnt a few times, you know the answer to your question.
As soon as she told 'ya she didn't have a room yet, your come back should've been, "ok, well call me when you're set up" or words to that effect. The odds are heavily against her calling you back but miracles do happen.

It has been my experience and has been very plainly demonstrated some of these women will take even the simplest of the written word way, WAY out of context. Your "I did not feel comfortable with that" would be easy to take out of context for those with low comprehension skills.

Women of color with green or blue eyes are dangerous! They will suck you in like a black hole. That is not a bad thing.

When I got to where she told me to come she said she didn't have a room yet but she would take the money out of the donation to get the room. Now having been burnt like this a few times I have learned my lesson. I told her I did not feel comfortable with that. Originally Posted by Jayhawker
Green Eye Goddess is best friends with Tori Star and Tori is managed. Draw your own conclusion, but I will never see her even though I love her look.
Once, and only once did I make an appt and took a chance. We spoke the day before, and confirmed. It was supposed to be an 11am appt. I called her at 10am, she told me checkout was 11am, but she didnt have funds to pay for another day. Check out was approaching. She felt bad and asked if I would get a Green Dot credit card, and send her the numbers. She needed 67 bucks and change. She told me she would deduct it from her donation.

I took a chance. Headed for Wallgreens, bought the card for 70 bucks, , scratched off the numbers and texted them to her. I departed for the general area. I figured worst case, I would make this hookers day, but I did want to see her. I wasnt sure if it would happen. About 1040, she texted back, she bought the room for another day. I arrived at 1055, texted my arrival to parking lot. She texted back right away with the room #. I walked up, knocked on a cracked open door, peeked in and saw exactly what I wanted to see. A 40 yr old slutty look'n hooker in a red thong and matching bra. I laid donation on night stand and knew I'd be dropping a big load soon.

She was very grateful, apologized again for having to do that, acknowledged most seasoned hobbiest would have bolted. I dropped two loads that am and left happy.

Would I do that again. Probably, I figured 70 bucks wouldnt be a big loss if I got stiffed. I actually did get stiffed by her, twice! But she took care of that with CIM and a nice facial. Ha ha
Green Eye Goddess is best friends with Tori Star and Tori is managed. Draw your own conclusion, but I will never see her even though I love her look. Originally Posted by ScubaBad

Jamie was sitting in her car when I drove up, and asked for money for the room. Well, I was standing by her car so she couldn't disappear. Several comments about sometimes getting a discount from the motel staff, the fact that we walked right in, and the fact that she couldn't calculate how much was left from $80 I gave her for the room ($80 - $20 left over means that the room cost $60, not $75 like she told me) tells me that probably what is going on is that she rents rooms by the session, in cash, and the hotel guys look out for her and probably never report the room rented. The bedspread was never turned town, and the room was left as neat as possible.

I see no problem with this, she is looking after herself and probably greasing the palm of the hotel management to insure security. She says she is newly independent.

But, do we ever know for sure.

JR
I've seen Jamie dozens of times. My personal ATF. Worth any reasonable risk to see her.
Nothing completely wrong with meeting a lady in person, in public and giving her cash to buy the room, then deduct from her fee BCDs. Yes, I guess she could run, and not call you up with the number but I boubt that would be the norm. Plus, you get to check out her beforehand. Will you be seeing that 135 lbs of candy as she advertises, or is she more lime 170 lbs of not your type. You dont have to gort over the funds, and can split if she is.