A Question for the Ladies - Just how is it that YOU look out for a guys safety?

I don't know if anyone ever thought that if a lady doesn't bother to verify you AT ALL......they don't seem to care much about their OWN safety and welfare...can you imagine just how much they care about yours? Originally Posted by Countless numbers of Providers
I've seen a statement like this over and over and over throughout the years......

Throughout the years I also read the following stories......

1) Guy outed by Provider with his personal information....

2) Guy outed by Provider's Spouse/SO/Boyfriend that got his personal information from her stuff....

3) Guy shows up at incall and is accosted by Provider's Spouse/SO/Boyfriend....

4) Provider/Madam is arrested and trades her "trick book" for a better deal.....

5) Provider sends unsolicited text message or phone call to guy weeks or months after a session and guy thought she did not keep that information....

I'm sure other guys can chime in with a story or two..... I've personally experienced more than one of the above....

In almost all the above stories the provider "screened" or their was the illusion of screening....

Here is the question?

Just what is it that you ladies think you do during screening that looks out for OUR Safety and Welfare?

How does a "one-way exchange of information" keep a guy safe?
I think everyone needs to assume some sort of risk level,,
I think everyone needs to assume some sort or risk level,, Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
... or find another hobby.
I think everyone needs to assume some sort or risk level,, Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
There is no question to that.......

I think we all should take full responsibility for our OWN safety and well being....

The question being put forward though is based on the ever present claims that screening is done for a guys safety as well .....

..... so lets hear some of the ladies explain how screening provides for a hobbyist's safety and well being?
..... so lets hear some of the ladies explain how screening provides for a hobbyist's safety and well being? Originally Posted by Whispers
I doubt you'll get much response. Especially from the ones who have read and copied the last line of my sig.

Let's face it. You're just out to ridicule them anyway.

gfe
Let's face it. You're just out to ridicule them anyway. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And you are out to save them huh?.... Oh yeah.. that's right...... You've pretty much already said that a time or two....

So you don't think a lady can bring forth an intelligent and well thought out response to a reasonable question?

I've known and supported many a well spoken lady on the boards over the years.....

I guess you don't trust them to be able to speak for themselves and run their own business?

Gotta warn them off?

Whatever man.......
I WILL NOT FEED THE TROLLS
oh the joys of being a Single Man with no kids, no exes no nada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOT FEED THE TROLLS Originally Posted by WickedHeather
you just did!..lol
oh the joys of being a Single Man with no kids, no exes no nada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+100
I WILL NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!
yet again, a thread like this one reinforces to me: a) how i appreciate gfe junkie for all he does and stands for, and 2) the value of the ignore button for a very select few.
I DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
oh the joys of being a Single Man with no kids, no exes no nada! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I am one of the few of my friends without an ex-wife. Works for me!