This place is so pretty....

Its been 10 years since Ive been out of Dallas. Yep lol so I have to say I went this awesome buffet. Sirloin Stockade ugh I am so full lmao. It was like a challenge for me that is all my favorite things to eat. What a way to entertain a true deep southern gal.
Wow. Thems some fancy vittles yall eatin there.
I hear they got places there where you dont even have to get out of your car. They give you your food right thru a window.
One of them have over 20 billion served.
Thats like half of China!!
You kill me KM. Is it as good as my vitties

Ff
Come on be nice lol.
If you want a good stake, get the Hanger steak at Flour and Vine. Hanger stakes are called 'the butcher's' cut because he would save that cut for himself. It's the diaphragm, so it's very tender meat. It almost melts in your mouth.
I grew up in a shit hole on the Texas Border. Too many Austinites begin to take luxuries like clean air, and beautiful parks, and pretty lakes for granted. I don't complain about the traffic because I spent time in Houston. Honestly, even with the overcrowding, this is paradise.

I'm happy just being outside, or out on the lake.
Austin is far from paradise (native Austinite here). And the traffic - as of late - rivals that of Houston, Dallas, LA at times. City is sucking on a major level with each passing day. Yeah, take that and put it in your plastic shopping bag. Oh wait, this is Austin. Can't even do that anymore.
Austin is far from paradise (native Austinite here). And the traffic - as of late - rivals that of Houston, Dallas, LA at times. City is sucking on a major level with each passing day. Yeah, take that and put it in your plastic shopping bag. Oh wait, this is Austin. Can't even do that anymore. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
Native Austinite here as well. The traffic is officially the 3rd worst in the NATION, and while some locals and A LOT of tourists like all the activities and events here, the Austin City Counsel says there are over 1500 scheduled events, festivals, shows, etc etc according to the Permitting office.. and to top it off, we've managed to run off two of the best transportation options available.. YEAH, Great city. UGH!
Lol beside traffick I'm enjoying it here lol.
Lol beside traffick I'm enjoying it here lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Of course you are... you're a tourist. lol
Well if you aren't that happy here baby why stay?
Well if you aren't that happy here baby why stay? Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Because being a landlord in this market is too good to leave. LOL
Otherwise I'd be back on Bonaire!
Lol that explains it. I do hope your day is going well