Nope they ain't going, how about you?

Shades of 1968

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read through many of the comments, and they reflect the divisions in the Electorate, just as this, and many other venues do.

The most telling comment was by an individule who stated that it would be foolish for any Police Officer to even get involved. The Demonstrators, mostly supporters, and being supported by, the DNC, will be there to cause as much mayhem as possible. Each will be armed with the latest I-Phone in hopes of catching a police officer on video, caught in a situation where they could scream to high heavens about their rights being violated.

I hope every protester carries a Mexican Flag, is caught shitting on the street, and is involved in the turning over of at least one police car. And on the police report, when asked their home address, will have to give their parents house.
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2016, 12:17 PM
I don't know why anyone would bother to be a police officer, putting their life in danger for a bunch of ingrates, especially those who rise and sleep under the blanket of protection the police provide, and then question the manner in which they do it.

I'll bet they would rather you just said thank you.
I don't know why anyone would bother to be a police officer, putting their life in danger for a bunch of ingrates, especially those who rise and sleep under the blanket of protection the police provide, and then question the manner in which they do it.

I'll bet they would rather you just said thank you. Originally Posted by DSK
Police officers were originally thugs in company towns in the 1880s.. City mayors liked that concept and copied it.

Police officers today are a far cry from what they were in the 1880's, however, there are a few thugs in the ranks that sully the reputation of many officers.
The real reason they are pulling out is because the City of Cleveland isn't prepared to pay them.

Jim
If them two knuckle heads said it. It's Feminist BULLSHIT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ujkY5hhTU