Who was this big? Or little?

Btw, how many handles does this twit get to have?? Jesus mods can you start banning him?? No wonder everyone has left eccie. All these dangerous sociopaths on here with multiple handles pulling the same repetitive shit over and over again.
What Gemma said
And it's not just gals that go silent here.
Btw, how many handles does this twit get to have?? Jesus mods can you start banning him?? No wonder everyone has left eccie. All these dangerous sociopaths on here with multiple handles pulling the same repetitive shit over and over again. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Did I miss something?
Did I miss something? Originally Posted by royamcr
That's directed at Yankees.
I third incompetency. Keeping half wits like me out is just purely insane. I may be a f uck up but I'm not dangerous. Ladies know that. Sad to know that there are people who don't respect boundaries. Forget about asking the mods to do any s hit. Just protect yourselves. Most of the times mods are just s hitting on everything happening on the forums.
I third incompetency. Keeping half wits like me out is just purely insane. I may be a f uck up but I'm not dangerous. Ladies know that. Sad to know that there are people who don't respect boundaries. Forget about asking the mods to do any s hit. Just protect yourselves. Most of the times mods are just s hitting on everything happening on the forums. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Guess the pic sums up your nonthreatening nature. What's with all the cussing? Is it because of pequeno? Don't worry my good sir. Your secret is safe with me.
I third incompetency. Keeping half wits like me out is just purely insane. I may be a f uck up but I'm not dangerous. Ladies know that. Sad to know that there are people who don't respect boundaries. Forget about asking the mods to do any s hit. Just protect yourselves. Most of the times mods are just s hitting on everything happening on the forums. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
BANN THIS DUDE
he' be off topic, yo
BANN THIS DUDE
he' be off topic, yo Originally Posted by johnnyretard
Ah hah I see what you did there.
Ahhh. I see jealousy the green eyed monster in the form of two worthless pieces of roadkill.

Gemma I have to differ. but then again we never see eye to eye. I don't see any problems except for the low hanging fruits. since they always get picked first. ANd you aren't a low hanging fruit are ya? I wouldn't think so but I have been known to be wrong.