Double standard

I am sadly disappointed in the fact that it is ok for a provider to ignore messages and to do ncns'd, but we as hobbyists are held to a different standard, it's rude to ignore someone, common courtesy is to answer even if you are not interested, just my opinion.
Fuck you psycho.
Yankees927:
There's no double standard. It's all in how you have behaved in your short time with this handle. Thus, it's all on you.

I'm a bit more PC, but, Gemma called it correctly regardless.

To close, thanks for providing an example of why gals have DNS lists.
ok so posting 6 times on a thread after a girl asks you to fill out her request form within an hours time. gee I wonder why she decided not to see you. that's not double standard that's safety. you come off a little stalkerish in that thread there buddy! and this site has a real neat system its called a private message try using it.
Fuck you psycho. Originally Posted by Gemma34
That escalated quickly.
That escalated quickly. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
No it didn't. Apparently you're not aware of other threads.
I'd use the phrase applicable to late library books.
I am sadly disappointed in the fact that it is ok for a provider to ignore messages and to do ncns'd, but we as hobbyists are held to a different standard, it's rude to ignore someone, common courtesy is to answer even if you are not interested, just my opinion. Originally Posted by yankees927
Pot calling kettle black, obscenity, and I'm a psycho
And I pmd said provider and never got an answer so Mr Satan, I'm following protocol, said hobbyist is showing get no courtesy obviously
So mods, when is miss Gemma going to get sanctioned????
Yankee, you're a special one huh
HOLY COW, U R AN ABSOLUTE CLASSLESS FEMALE, I'M JUST CURIOUS AS TO IF THE MODS LET YOU BERATE ME FOR NO REASON
Yankee, you're a special one huh Originally Posted by arealwingdinger
AND so r you
And I pmd said provider and never got an answer so Mr Satan, I'm following protocol, said hobbyist is showing get no courtesy obviously Originally Posted by yankees927

What? You sent a PM and there was no return message. Did you provide any references in that PM, and other information, so that a lady would know if there was any interest on her part.

Sorry, but the ladies have no obligation to answer anyone, or to provide service to anyone at all.

Regardless of what happens in other areas of society, they still have the right to refuse service to anyone.

So try being nice to people, it works better than demanding.

JR
There was no demanding she asked me to fill out her contact form I filled out her contact form for verification and got nothing but crickets. I find it very discourteous to not even answer someone even if you are not interested it's rude and I was always taught manners