Big Tits Vs BBW

I keep getting called a BBW because of my breast size. I have 36 G cups.

But really im not a big woman, 5 4 150... I am i still a BBW?

Is a woman with big tits still considered a BBW? or is there a better term for us inbetween women... Just curious.
Unfortunatly yes, a woman would be considered a BBW with G Tits. It's hard to drop Big when they are big. Sometimes BBW also refers to big waist,thighs, and boobs. So if your not big in the waist nor thighs, then you shouldn't have nothing to worry about. Those things probably weigh 10 pounds more than a average set. So, you take that weight off then your in the average size.
Thanks shorty that sucks. Because i really like to believe im inbetween. I thought BBW was 200 plus not jus boob size.
so im a small BBW?
Jessi, from looking at your showcase your by no means a bbw, IMO Your a curvy ( & sexy) woman with big tits . You look great!
I agree with SNL about you being a curvy but big boobed lady. I'm surprised that you don't have back problems with those. Most ladies that I know that have them that big naturally, do have back problems and are wanting them reduced.
I do, but not too bad. the doctor said its because they are full and not super fatty so they dont pull as much.... I guess. Thank God is all i have to say
Jessie,
I dont really consider you a BBW because you have proportionate body and the frame that holds it well but with that being said i do like curvy women rather than the ones that are thin but lets face it G's are a little more than a mouthful..lol
I guess you could be considered a small bbw or just a curvaceous lady but either way I think your a hot looking lady and i would not worry about one or two people thinking your bbw because its just someone taking a poke at you because you werent the perfect model size proportions 36-24- 36 but just add a little 36g -30-40 is size proportionate for your boob size to me.
You would look like Dolly Parton if you were any smaller on the other proportions and be nothing but Boobs..lol
Hang in there and dont let it bother you theres not a whole lot of men that would throw you out of bed over it!!
I would consider you thick, ample, or curvy. Hard to tell if you a BBW because your stomach is hidden very well in most of the pics in your showcase.

I just always assume if a lady describes herself as thick...then hides her stomach she's probably a bbw..

Your height factors into the equation as well since your under 5'5.

But generally I would say you were thick.

I like thicker ladies....sometimes when I'm doing doggie the skinny ladies bones bump into my hip. That extra suppleness feels better. I tend to like ladies who are thick with the agility and positions capabilities (ACG) of spinners and petite can use in bed.....very hard to find and rare.
No one better throw me out of bed... I'll kick their ass.
Hmmm- Maybe I need to work on emptying them for you!!LOL
does that help at all?? LOL bikinis usually do

awesome
Jessi, why does it bother you when someone calls you a BBW?
im a boob girl and that appears to be the only thing big about you
I think it's regional too. I've been called fat in Arizona only to get to the Midwest and have guys be like "omg you're in such great shape!"

(which makes it hard to describe yourself, cause I wanna be honest but honestly I guess it depends on your reference point).