Massage therapist caught

Not sure if this has been addressed but a therapist I saw a few times was arrested for prostitution. I called and I assumed it was her Dad that told me this. If my number in her phone can cops do anything to me?
Can you share who in case any of us are in same boat?
The simple answer is NO. If this is a therapist as you state why would the police contact you about therapy?
This information should probably be conducted through PM. This way there is no chance of outing by a mistake. noleftturn
The concept of "contact" data on an arrested providers phone has been addressed more than once in the national boards forum "A Question of Legality".
Basically, a phone contact list means nothing as it's not proof of anything.
And LE does not spend much investigative time on misdemeanors, as they do actually have other things to do.
Nah, unless you were silly enough to describe in detail exactly what happened, how much was paid, and when, they will never have any evidence.

Surely nobody here would ever do such a thing...
This information should probably be conducted through PM. This way there is no chance of outing by a mistake. noleftturn Originally Posted by noleftturn
Hmmm inbox full, cannot accept new messages!
The concept of "contact" data on an arrested providers phone has been addressed more than once in the national boards forum "A Question of Legality".
Basically, a phone contact list means nothing as it's not proof of anything.
And LE does not spend much investigative time on misdemeanors, as they do actually have other things to do. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I got a call about a lady friend once from a female who claimed she was from the (city jurisdiction left out of discussion) police department where she lived. The "cop" said they had taken her address book as evidence, that my name was in it, and demanded to know how I knew this lady.

I told them I met the lady at church, and the "officer" hung up. When I next saw my friend I told her about the call. Her answer: she thought it was her daughter trying to check up on an unknown name in the address book.

Conclusion: If you don't know the person, don't assume anything about who is on the other end of the telephone.

JR
It sounds like her daughter was looking to make some easy money. She had an address book full of verified clients. All you had to do was tell the truth and you could have completed the mother/daughter combo.

I hope you don't regret lying and that it doesn't gnaw at you over and over year after year thinking about what might have been.
If this is the same person (Emily) that I had seen, and requested info about, that worked with Sherri doing 4 hands, Emily told me she had everyone's name, phone number, and amount they paid her per session saved, she never was a LMT. The girl that was in the other room had her license posted by the door.
Charging 120 for an hour, and 200 for 90 minutes (VIP-250 to 300)
I liked little Emily, because the more I saw her the better (lower) the price for VIP.
She would always see me for 2 to 3 hours, fun times.
Merriam
I heard she was shut down, and no longer doing massages. Her stuff is all up for sale.
Something about a boyfriend or SO, catching her in the act, with a few clients.
He or a client might have been the one to report this to law enforcement.
Show of hands - how many people on ECCIE were either contacted by LE as a direct result of LE going through a provider's phone or have first-hand knowledge of someone who had?
Show of hands - how many people on ECCIE were either contacted by LE as a direct result of LE going through a provider's phone or have first-hand knowledge of someone who had? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos

I don't think the police operate that way.

JR
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Show of hands - how many people on ECCIE were either contacted by LE as a direct result of LE going through a provider's phone or have first-hand knowledge of someone who had? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
I don't think the police operate that way.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
As with almost anything the answer is "It depends."

For routine stuff I suspect the answer is "no", however if they want to pursue any suspicion of organized trafficking, significant chemical sidelines, or--in DC--a particularly juicy/high viz client--then the "no" can definately become a "yes".

On example--not the only one--was the DC Madam case. Women who worked for her, and some big fish clients were contacted even though in some cases it was quite a few years earlier. The women--at least several of the ones I know--were questioned about money laundering knowledge and arm twisted to testify that Palfrey actually new what was going on in the "companionship" sessions. Several guys were grilled about how much they paid (tax evasion), and age of the ladies they saw (looking for underage). There were clear threats of "cooperate or we will prosecute you", but no indication they went after any who did cooperate--though they also were not very careful to protect the ladies' identities from parts of the press.

That was the most high viz case I am aware of, but there were other ones that were similar but smaller scope.