CAPTION THIS: Fun in Mayberry

Does this goat give milk ?

Does Barney fife only carry one Bullet ?
Barney says to Andy about the animal guest:

"Let's see if he'll eat Aunt Bea's pickles".

This of course refers to the well liked episode that has Aunt Bea making pickles for the county fair in huge quantities because she thinks Andy and Barney enjoy them so much. However they can barely stomach them because the pickles taste like kerosene. At least I think it was kerosene that was mentioned.
This is my new girlfriend,guys she dont say much but puts out...and like it greek style.
Anything looks good to Otis at closing time.
"Barney, you're going to have to mount it from the BACK not from the side."
Don't even think about it Barney!!!
Barney, I know I said we had to make budget cuts, but we can't replace the police cars with goats. No, not even if you put racing stripes on 'em
Hey Barney if we sell it on Ebay ,I can buy you more than one round of ammo!
Andy, what'd ya say we take it up to Luther Johnson's place up in Mount Pilot...he has a cliff up there and I've got a neat trick to show you !
Andy...c'mon now barney not this again...

barney.....Abra Cadabra shalaka boom...make this goat a brunette hotty..naked up in my room...
Barney really f^$Yd up this time......trying to buy a new police dog for Mayberry online from a website he didn't know was connected to ISIS............
I just saw that Episode,, the goat actually mistakenly ate some explosives..was quite funny! ..but I will play along..

Andy: Barney I told you that Middle East Mail Order Bride website was a scam!
Barney.. Those horns ain't for leading.. Don't do it Barney.. Don't do it..