Why is it So Pretty ???

I was on a date with a client, and he told me that I had a pretty vagina (pretty pussy is what he really said lol). I blushed a little and continued on providing him with excellent service.

But after the appointment was over, it made me wonder.... What makes a vagina pretty and what makes one ugly? Lol !! Also does a pretty vagina turn you gentlemen on more, or does it even matter how it looks?
  • Cleo
  • 06-09-2016, 07:20 PM
At the risk of being overly honest, I don't believe there is such a thing as a "pretty" one. We all like them differently as far as appearance. If they look like we prefer them, it can be/is more of a turn on. But pretty probably is more about the packaging(meaning the woman), rather than specifically the genitalia. And no dear. We're not kicking you out of bed because it's not cute enough. But ultimately the "pretty vagina" is the male equivalent of "you're so big," from a woman.
Checked your website, had some great pics. None of your pussy, so I can't voice an opinion.
  • FLA
  • 06-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Well your body is amazing. I do think there are attractive and enticing Viginas

I like large lips. Definition and contour and most important wet

Huge turn on
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...But imo...if it looks like a camel toe, it is pretty. If it looks like a camel toe with a tongue hanging out, not so. I also like a little trimmed hair on the forehead of the area or a landing strip.
A pretty pussy is one that is 2 inches from my face. I have never seen an ugly one.
MsJazmine perhaps you could post a picture of your pretty pussy, so that we could provide a better opinion on what makes it so pretty 😉
"Beauty is in the eyes of beholder", with that being said, some of the pussies really turn me on (apart from other aspects), and some not so much. If you ask me why, I have no reason, it all depends...
I can attest that Jazmine, does indeed, have a very very pretty pussy. I can't wait to taste, I mean see it again.
I can attest that Jazmine, does indeed, have a very very pretty pussy. I can't wait to taste, I mean see it again. Originally Posted by ScubaBad

So you have been a fortunate one, but I think we need see a pic to make an informed decision.
MsJasmine,

You are absolutly stunning. Everything that we can see on your profile is pretty, I am sure that everything we cannot see is also pretty.
The guy who looks at you and says "oh shit" is going to be blinded by your pussy no matter what it looks like.
It doesn't hurt that your a knockout so my guess is the man who says your pussy is pretty is thanking you for letting him see it.
By the way, who would actually tell a woman her pussy was ugly ?
A pretty pussy is one that is 2 inches from my face. I have never seen an ugly one. Originally Posted by dirty dog

At two inches, you are not quite past the smell. Once past the smell you have it licked.

JR
MsJasmine,

pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
MsJasmine,

pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Half of us would have a heart attack