ATF or a new person every time?

• oden
  • 02-08-2010, 09:52 AM
This question is for both Hobbyist and Provider: On any given day would you rather see someone you have been with before or someone totally new?
This question is for both Hobbyist and Provider: On any given day would you rather see someone you have been with before or someone totally new? Originally Posted by oden
If I had to choose one or the other, I would go with someone I knew.

Now with that being said, there is a thrill in the unknown.
New one!
Fesh new meat, please.
Someone I have already seen! The nervous parts are already over, and it starts completely comfortable. I know who they are and their individual quirks. I like to know exactly how to please a man, but every man is different. So if I have seen him before, I have learned him and can be exactly what he is wanting.
I'd lean towards an ATF. Like NJ said, the nervousness is already passed, and it's a more comfortable experience. I definitely see the thrill of the search for a new lady, but I'm sure there are plenty here who have returned to a lady for repeat business.
Quite honestly, for me the first time with a new provider is often a nervous, anxious encounter, and I'm sometimes a little inhibited performance wise. I use the first visit to guage personality, skill, and if we "click". If all three are positive, I return and each subsequent visit gets better. Once I am comfortable with a provider, I like to schedule a day or so in advance; my imagination and the anticipation just add to the actual experience. That's why reviews are so important to my choice in picking who to see.

I sometimes envy the guys that can do the once and done, lets go on to the next lady; I just can't do it.
I sometimes envy the guys that can do the once and done, lets go on to the next lady; I just can't do it. Originally Posted by ammonite
Agreed. I enjoy the newness of visiting with someone for the first time, but it is hard to beat a repeat with someone who has already proven to be a good time.
I'm an ATF kinda guy.......I find my one or two and become a loyal customer.
Sometimes you feel like a nut.

Sometimes you don't....

Sometimes I want an easy comfortable meeting where I know how things will go. Sometimes I want to sample a new dish.

I lean towards repeat business myself.
GneissGuy speaks wisely. If pressed, I'd go with proven performers but I'd hate to be limited to one category. My gauge for how to answer questions like these is, "What about my all time favorite sessions [to date.]?" So, of my top five, three were returns with folks I'd seen before and two were first time sessions.
It's a coin toss for me. I love my ATF's, but then you didn't know your current ATF till you found her.
Lots easier...when the provider is known...
hey i have a few atfs so how does that count? lol i have variety but still like that one on one deal nothing better when you have a connection
I can honestly say that there's nothing better than feeling completely comfortable with someone...so, from that point of view...my ATF's really rock!!