Close My Account

Due to the lovely bullshit review I received, I have been receiving request for illegal activity. Since you will not delete the lying review, I would appreciate it if you would just delete my account.
Nooooooo😱😫😩

I hate when guys do that!
Due to the lovely bullshit review I received, I have been receiving request for illegal activity. Since you will not delete the lying review, I would appreciate it if you would just delete my account. Originally Posted by skyleigh
Have you talk to admin about this problem?Thanks for telling board.
Girl don't let him win
Have you talk to admin about this problem?Thanks for telling board. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I have tried to reach someone, but to no avail. I'm saddened because you ladies actually have great input and information. I just can't have some bastard put up two reviews and lie about activities. I only saw him once. He posted the first review, fine. I guess he thought I'd contact him and thank him, however reviews; I can take them or leave them. He then proceeded to leave a second review stating "some sucking". FUCKTARD LIED! Contacted him to let him know what slime ball he was and to remove it. Staff won't return my emails and now I'm getting offensive requests (more than normal). Thanks Anton, thanks.
I was going to ask you to email websupport@eccie.net so we could look into it but it looks like he made a correction in the post immediately after his review back on 6-20-16

I must make some corrections to my original review...

Her hand skills are such that I mistakenly assumed there was oral action going on which is wrong. With my eyes closed and her gifted hand skills I misinterpreted the great sensations I was feeling. Originally Posted by AntonLarsen

I also went ahead and removed the "some sucking" from the list of activities since he admitted it didn't happen
I was going to ask you to email websupport@eccie.net so we could look into it but it looks like he made a correction in the post immediately after his review back on 6-20-16

I also went ahead and removed the "some sucking" from the list of activities since he admitted it didn't happen Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you SO much! I actually lost sleep over it. I feel so much better now. TOB would've never done that! +1000 Eccie!