New in Town!! Where to stay

Hey there ladies and gentlemen. It looks like I'll be headed that way for this weekend.

I was wondering Where are some good safe places to stay. It'll be my first trip here and I don't want to find myself in unexpected trouble.

Specifics are great considering I've never been. If you like you can email me directly but I don't find myself using this site very often so if you PM me here it might take a couple of days for me to respond.

I'm sure there are plenty of threads that have covered this topic but it's always nice for an up to date post.
where are you going to be sweetheart? this area of the forum covers multiple cities.
Moved here from the Welcome forum.
I sent you an email with a few options.
I'm staying in Wichita, that'll be my first stop
How do I specify Wichita ?? I'm not used to this board at all! I thought the forum said Wichita - are there other avenues to ads that work for you guys?
This area covers Wichita and most of Kansas. Including Topeka, Lawrence, Manhattan just to name a few. So it helps the people on here if you were to specify in your posting also a time frame would be helpful. I'm from the Wichita area. If I can be of any other help just let me know. Have a good time visiting our state and be safe.
You have a very nice website and nice photos. However, your requested donation amounts are much higher than any regular in the Wichita area. You may be used to getting that in Denver, but you might find things a little slow at those prices in Wichita.

(I suppose I could be wrong. But I can think of 20 good providers in ICT that provide an excellent experience and service for half the full hour price you are asking.)