Whats going on in dc

Hi my namy is shay an im looking forward to adding D.C. to my list of toured cities

1.where is an good location in dc to stay nice clean an upscale location nice safe area

2.how are the hobbiest in D.C are they wild an fun?

3.Coming to D.C will it be worth the trip

Please leve feed back or any questions for me feel free to pm me...cant wait to experience the wonderful Washington DC

Really depends on how long you're staying and when you're staying. A few weeks back, we had the National Police convention and you couldn't find a hotel room that wasn't charging an arm and a leg. Not to mention the city being flooded with off-duty LE.

You've got three main spots to look at. (1) Dupont Circle. (2) Tysons Corner in VA. or (3) Crystal City near DCA airport. Each area has its pros and cons.

Enjoy!
I am currently touring DC and staying in Tysons Corner. Book your hotel online and they are running $100 dollars right now, and that is for the hotels that are usually 250 and up. The Ritz is even $189 at the moment. Post on TER, and do a visiting ad on P411. I was booked solid my first 2 days. I was so tired I stayed in bed the next day. You will do great! Just plan ahead and post early on TER to let the Gents know you are coming.

Good luck

Nina
Depending on length of stay split it with DC (or very close to DC suburb) and a west/far west NoVa 'burb.
Like DC (Dupont Circle or Downtown) + Tysons Corner or Crystal City/Rosslyn (Arlington VA) + Fairfax/Dulles.
Good luck!