Were The Moon Landings and All Interplanetary Probes a Hoax?

What's the consensus?
The consensus is that its all YOUR fault!
You left an option out, Trumpite.

You tend to do that...especially when building a case based on bullshit.

You fit in well with the Hate crowd...
No
Speaking of Ho-Ex's ....and space travel ......

She's the Ex-Spurt!
Speaking of Ho-Ex's ....and space travel ......

She's the Ex-Spurt! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Your hero lexie?

Your hero lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I didn't vote for her. BigTex did!!!!

Her fat ass was taking up space on the Congressional floor protesting for INCREASED GUN CONTROL while her crazy constituent was training to slaughter cops in Dallas ... and making bombs to kill more White People!

He was a member of the local "New" Panther Vigilante's --- Houston Chapter!

One of her loyal support groups in her district!
Sure—and the Flat Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Space Aliens bred with humans, built the Pyramids and later gave us the Atom Bomb and stealth technology
Sure—and the Flat Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Space Aliens bred with humans, built the Pyramids and later gave us the Atom Bomb and stealth technology Originally Posted by ICU 812
So how do you 'splain EKIM and assup's existence ?
So how do you 'splain EKIM and assup's existence ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

spawn of a failed alien-hybird experiment gone awry like the movie Splift (?)
COG,

you didn't have a third option, staged as a cover for doing some classified experiments/operations on the moon.
So how do you 'splain EKIM and assup's existence ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

I would imagine that any extrarrestrial would pump their sewage tank before leaving the planet and their space kids would all have to go because we're not stopping until we get back to alpha centuari.
I would imagine that any extrarrestrial would pump their sewage tank before leaving the planet and their space kids would all have to go because we're not stopping until we get back to alpha centuari. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you suggesting that they were "spawned" from molecules of alien sewage colliding in a vacuum and then sticking together into one mindless mass of shit?
Are you suggesting that they were "spawned" from molecules of alien sewage colliding in a vacuum and then sticking together into one mindless mass of shit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
from test tube!
spawn of a failed alien-hybird experiment gone awry like the movie Splift (?) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They are all queer like gay rey.