The Huey P. Newton Gun Club & 2nd Amendment!

OK . . . I remember those days and HPN

So What?
The Dallas shooter was a disciple.
A long time ago black people used to believe in the second amendment and voting for the
GOP. The democrats have mindwashed them to believe in racist democrats, the plantation, and abortion.

Look up Ida B Wells and Winchester.

For the functionally illiterate like Assup https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ry-black-home/

The Washington Post is a left wing paper.
OK . . . I remember those days and HPN

So What? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Those days are here again. It's an active shooting environment.

Strange yesterday and this morning. The range was quiet.

My advice for the "cowboys" is to not flash your hardware and ...

.... keep your hands in plain sight. A "yes, sir" and "no, sir" would help also.
A long time ago black people used to believe in the second amendment and voting for the
GOP. The democrats have mindwashed them to believe in racist democrats, the plantation, and abortion.

Look up Ida B Wells and Winchester.

For the functionally illiterate like Assup https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ry-black-home/

The Washington Post is a left wing paper. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Naw they just turned their back on them, as they are second class citizens. Just read the posts and threads on this forum, and you will get a feeling on how republicans feel about them .
From reading the posts on this site I see that republicans treat everyone the same and expect the best from everyone. They don't excuse misbehavior, they don't apologize for that bad behavior, and they don't expect that behavior just because of something that happened years ago. Now, the libs treat black people kind of like pets at the worst (they don't have good judgement and it's not their fault, they don't make good choices and it was someone else's fault, and they cannot perform as well as white people so they need extra help) and like over seers at the best.
From reading the posts on this site I see that republicans treat everyone the same and expect the best from everyone. They don't excuse misbehavior, they don't apologize for that bad behavior, and they don't expect that behavior just because of something that happened years ago. Now, the libs treat black people kind of like pets at the worst (they don't have good judgement and it's not their fault, they don't make good choices and it was someone else's fault, and they cannot perform as well as white people so they need extra help) and like over seers at the best. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You mean they hate everybody, judy? LMAO
I recommend Hi Point for the Huey guys... You're Welcome

The problem is that the media blow these incidents all out of proportion. Out of all the police stops all over the country, what percentage of them result in a black person being shot by a white officer in a questionable situation. The percentage is infinitesimal. So out of that tiny, tiny percentage, we are asked to draw the conclusion that racist cops are pandemic. All cops are racist. Bullshit. Where are the videos giving a black kid a break? Or performing a community service in a black neighborhood?

You have to ask yourself why the media sensationalizes this very small percentage of police/citizen interactions. Do they have an agenda? Yes, there are racist and bad cops, but it is not the problem that the media are making it out to be. And they know that. They are up to something else.
fucker!
Do they have an agenda? Yes, there are racist and bad cops, but it is not the problem that the media are making it out to be. And they know that. They are up to something else. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It excuses the complete failure to address the social and economic issues of the Black people in this country, and deflects attention away the general lack of concern to do anything other than the promises free stuff by the Liberals.

Remember: The Clinton's were broke in 2001!
The problem is that the media blow these incidents all out of proportion. Out of all the police stops all over the country, what percentage of them result in a black person being shot by a white officer in a questionable situation. The percentage is infinitesimal. So out of that tiny, tiny percentage, we are asked to draw the conclusion that racist cops are pandemic. All cops are racist. Bullshit. Where are the videos giving a black kid a break? Or performing a community service in a black neighborhood?

You have to ask yourself why the media sensationalizes this very small percentage of police/citizen interactions. Do they have an agenda? Yes, there are racist and bad cops, but it is not the problem that the media are making it out to be. And they know that. They are up to something else. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

It's not just the lame-stream media, but they are the forum that gives certain groups, politicians and individuals a soapbox to stand on to disseminate their lies and hate. Plus, if the overwhelming preponderance of these so-called victims didn't have a criminal history showing that they were forever in direct conflict with the police, they might have a case. Instead, these so-called victims are, more often than not, like the lawyer Gary Hoy who kept throwing himself against windows in high rise buildings until one broke.
Since most gun crime is committed by blacks, I'm not sure if this is a good thing. Black people tend to become agitated very easily and thus resort to violence at the drop of a hat.