I知 A Progressive. And I知 With Her.

That willingness to include the progressive movement led to the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party. Serving on the Platform Drafting Committee, I witnessed firsthand the unity and shared values of the two campaigns on critical issues - from raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour, to strong criminal justice language on demilitarizing the police and requiring body cameras, to calling for a financial transactions tax to curb excessive Wall Street speculation.

Full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/keith-..._10973078.html
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah that's like taking a shit, wiping your ass with your T-shirt then putting it back on, lol.

Jim
That willingness to include the progressive movement led to the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party. Serving on the Platform Drafting Committee, I witnessed firsthand the unity and shared values of the two campaigns on critical issues - from raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour, to strong criminal justice language on demilitarizing the police and requiring body cameras, to calling for a financial transactions tax to curb excessive Wall Street speculation.

Full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/keith-..._10973078.html Originally Posted by SassySue
Bernie sold his soul, that lying bitch will be saying "Bernie Who" in less than a week.

Bernie also sold his supporters down the river as well. They believed in him, and now he endorses a lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt that is the personification of everything his campaign stood stood against.

Spend that 30 pieces of silver well, Bernie. It cost you your integrity, your reputation, and your political soul.
Yeah that's like taking a shit, wiping your ass with your T-shirt then putting it back on, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
But, but, but that's how EKIM always gets "double duty " out of HIS t-shirts ! His well fudge-packed ass takes a BIG "wipe " to clean off all of the " left overs " .
Memes and dingleberries.

Great talk, Dad!
Memes and dingleberries.

Great talk, Dad! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll just continue to put them on ignore.
I知 A Progressive. And I知 With Her. Originally Posted by SassySue
Good. Then you'll both go down with the ship.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Inside out to conceal the shit!

I sure hope SassyPoo doesn't think the Beast will dispatch anyone to PV to save her ass!
If you do not like wall street do not participate in it.
Nobody makes you invest in wall street.
Why is the Fed investing in it?
Why is wall street running record highs?
Where do you thinck Obama's economy would be if the Fed stopped pumping money there?
What happens to all the investors when your progressive government brings wall street down?
Who will bail out the people on welfare when the taxes quit rolling in?
How will our government recover all the taxes that will be lost in the multi trillion dollar 401K plans that has yet to be taxed?
Every dollar lost is 30 cents less the government gets when the money comes out.
Can we talk about hyper-inflation?
What will happen to all the people depending on the government for their ways and means? What will happen to social security when they can no longer rig the system and inflation skyrockets and the COI explodes?

You want to look at what "progressives" do to a country just take a look at Venezuela.
SMH at the ignorance. Do them a favor and sponsor a family there with a roll of toilet paper since they have very little.
If you do not like wall street do not participate in it.
Nobody makes you invest in wall street.
Why is the Fed investing in it?
Why is wall street running record highs?
Where do you thinck Obama's economy would be if the Fed stopped pumping money there?
What happens to all the investors when your progressive government brings wall street down?
Who will bail out the people on welfare when the taxes quit rolling in?
How will our government recover all the taxes that will be lost in the multi trillion dollar 401K plans that has yet to be taxed?
Every dollar lost is 30 cents less the government gets when the money comes out.
Can we talk about hyper-inflation?
What will happen to all the people depending on the government for their ways and means? What will happen to social security when they can no longer rig the system and inflation skyrockets and the COI explodes?

You want to look at what "progressives" do to a country just take a look at Venezuela.
SMH at the ignorance. Do them a favor and sponsor a family there with a roll of toilet paper since they have very little. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

that is way to much info for sassypoo to comprehend
that is way to much info for sassypoo to comprehend Originally Posted by gary5912
Sassypoo just discovered PV .... 40 years too late!

Full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/keith-..._10973078.html Originally Posted by SassySue

I want to throw up! Did you graduate from grade school?

Clinton is the greatest threat to our nation since it began.

JR
Sue, I love and respect you, but Hillary is not who she says she is. She is beyond corrupt. She lies, even when she doesn't have to. She has taken millions of dollars from Wall Street, major corporations, and Muslim countries that repress women and gays. She owes them, and she will use her presidency to repay them. She does not care about common people. Research how she treats her staff, and others. She's mean, condescending and heartless. I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed.