Dames4U no more

I'm surprised no one on this site has brought this up so I will. Probably the most infamous and disliked characters in a business full of shitty people has closed up shop. I thought for sure Joe would either get murdered or busted. Got out apparently without either one happening. Will he be like most hookers and keep resurfacing? I think not.....but that's just my hunch.
The real question is where will his stable of hot young college girls surface, now that they're no longer being run by him!
I may be wrong, but I believe he's gone away and come back before.
I manage his girls now.

Join Indys, kids!
So that explains why he's gone silent. Thanks for the update!
Sure thing, chicken wing.
Still in that same dump with all his rules?
I manage his girls now. Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike
Is this really true? That means you would have had to do some type of business with him, which I can't see any human being doing….especially with that cretin.

Maybe it's true, who knows. If so, when is Karissa coming back?
  • Devo
  • 07-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Inheriting maison de Joe, is like inheriting a giant boil, on your face, that exudes pus, and smelly liquids.

Nothing more to say.
  • Devo
  • 07-25-2016, 01:11 PM
And, as for Indys, you can't trust a review, and the system is blatantly designed for, and used against the male members, to force suppression of the truth, and to attempt and gain information to use, if you do actually speak the truth and the providers want to punish you.

Coming here and suggesting to join there, is a slap in the face to eccie, been there, seen it, use it for as much of a resource as it is, again, all you need to say.
And, as for Indys, you can't trust a review, and the system is blatantly designed for, and used against the male members, to force suppression of the truth, and to attempt and gain information to use, if you do actually speak the truth and the providers want to punish you.

Coming here and suggesting to join there, is a slap in the face to eccie, been there, seen it, use it for as much of a resource as it is, again, all you need to say. Originally Posted by Devo
Calm down, Francis.
Calm down, Francis. Originally Posted by himzert

I'll say.

Devo.......relax!! seeing the d4u girls without the shitty treatment might be a very good thing. Take this ECCIE vs Indys thing a little too seriously perhaps?
I never had an issue with the girls there, just him. We've always said if the girls went indy or hooked up with someone respectable…it could be quite awesome.
I manage his girls now.

Join Indys, kids! Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike
Indys fucking blows!
Calm down, Francis. Originally Posted by himzert
He is 100% correct. Indys is the most fucked up board Ive ever witnessed. A bunch of pussy men afraid to speak their mind and a bunch of hoes that buckle under the big mans thumb.