Question for the ladies

• lat
  • 07-25-2016, 04:26 PM
When a woman plays or rub her vagina while having sex is it a sign she's not getting stemulated enough or the man is too small or maybe just her way of having sex ?
I don't mind myself long as I'm fucking.

But she might be so jaded to merely just intercourse that she might need to do that. I have no issue with hands being used in bed........its when they break out the toys that I don't really wanna get it.

Id be more worried if she wasn't getting wet.......and needed more lube position for position than finger play.
To the best of my knowledge, clitoral stimulation is most effective stimulation for a female, and intercourse alone doesn't do it.
I just know that it FUCKS UP MY VIEW!!! Especially in missionary. (And if I'm filming!!!)
Lol Al you kill me
Right on Al. I imagine it's pretty tough holding the camera while you're going at it. Bahahahahahahaah
I'll do it for her while fucking if her clit is big enough. But then I have to surrender a hand off something else I like.
Right on Al. I imagine it's pretty tough holding the camera while you're going at it. Bahahahahahahaah Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Get a selfie stick like me and hold it in your mouth lol. As long as it stays past the teeth it's still heterosexual. Once the stick passes half your tongue length....well..........
  • lat
  • 07-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Well ladies....... ???? No input
When a woman plays or rub her vagina while having sex is it a sign she's not getting stemulated enough or the man is too small or maybe just her way of having sex ? Originally Posted by lat
Every whore is different but I do it because it adds to the feeling...
^ right
I always play with my clit! It feels so good to me when I am getting fucked.
  • lat
  • 07-25-2016, 11:10 PM
Keep it up ladies I want to improve my skills
When a woman plays or rub her vagina while having sex is it a sign she's not getting stemulated enough or the man is too small or maybe just her way of having sex ? Originally Posted by lat
I hope not lol
I hope not lol

sorry wanted to figure that out lol