how providers handle client losing erection

Even though I'm in my early 30's, I sometimes lose my erection with providers. I notice that whenever they acknowledge it, that pretty much kills the whole mood. I have had a couple of them say they never had a client lose an erection. Really? I generally quickly get back hard with those who ignore it and keep going. Those who say something about me getting soft usually slack off, and it becomes more difficult to get back hard.

So providers, how do you handle it when the client goes limp?
Patience and empathy. There is still much pleasure to be had especially when neither party is stressing about getting Willie back up—continuing to draw attention just perpetuates a sense of nervousness. Also female condoms can be useful in these scenarios.
Well said Lena. OP, you didn't ask me, but I'm chiming in anyway. A good provider will do her best to help get the session back on track so the hobbyist gets his money's worth. If a provider is unwilling to do so, that should be reflected in the review so other hobbyists can spend their hard-earned $$ on other providers who are more accommodating.
It happens. Sometimes a few minutes of down time helps, and then back to play. Other times it's just a matter of changing what you are doing at the time. I don't think it's a big deal, most of us have dealt with it.
So pointing at me and laughing hysterically isn't the proper way to handle this? I thought she was being mean about it...

It happens, it's not a big deal. If the lady has any skills at all, she will ask what she can do to help the little soldier get back to standing at attention. Or just take it upon yourself to suggest something to get yourself back into action (take a couple minute breather, bj, cover each other with chocolate pudding and jump on the sofa for a while, whatever floats your boat).
That happened to me recently with a provider that was doing a dang good job.. We tried a couple other things but for whatever reason it wasn't happening. She felt bad, apologied and tried to give me a discount. I assured her it had nothing to her and declined the discount. If the lady reads this, your were great and I'll see you again. No problem with you whatsoever. Thanks for the effort and good time.
Losing an erection with a provider.......

Were all entitled to an easier work day every now and then. Lol

I think the worst is when it happens and they offer you money back. Although it's sweet......it definitely doesn't stroke your ego at those moments. Says nothing but a hard dick is worth money.....a soft dick deserve charity......nah keep that charity I just need a long nap.

Tops things you don't wanna hear from a provider when it won't go hard:

1. Aww it's just soft now.

2. You want me to turn up the heater?

3. Don't worry I'm not a clock watcher, you don't mind if I watch this walking dead episode on my netflix while we wait right?

4. Want to put on this dildo underwear set and fuck me with that?

5. I'm gonna use my vibrator until your ready babe?

6. I might as well play on my phone, I'm bored stiff......oh wait.
ditto with Lena

I always say hard/soft ..it don't matter,it's all good...there are so many ways to have fun!

{besides, if I am doing prostate massage and you are limp,you can still have an orgasm!!
Man, that sucks when that happens. It's always nerves when it does happen to me. That's another reason I prefer to see the same chicks as opposed to many different ones. It's when I'm having a hard time but I finally get Junior to stand at attention, and now I gotta stay half-ass stiff while trying to put a fucking rubber on! Hate that shit. When it's like that, I just go back to oral festivities.

Luckily, this isn't a problem that occurs often, but it has happened. Oh and by the way Dallas, A finger up my asshole WILL NOT help me to relax. I guarantee it.