our country

Donnie keeps say our country is bad. Honestly how many peope and explainers
Most intelligent post here. By far.
Yes, Jeffrey is another shining product of the Austin public school system.... no doubt one of oinkboy's smarter classmates!
Donnie keeps say our country is bad. Honestly how many peope and explainers Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding

Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Even His Holiness is in awe at this new poster's depth and wisdom....
I see where they might get the idea
Yes, Jeffrey is another shining product of the Austin public school system.... no doubt one of oinkboy's smarter classmates! Originally Posted by lustylad
Reckon he got called away at the last minute by assup to join in a bukakke session or a reach around crew " meating " ? And did ya hear how assup and EKIM were thrown out of an event there in Austin ? They heard there was going to be free face painting and raised hell when the artist started to actually paint their faces ! EKIM and assup commenced to showing them how it's done down at the 'holes and they were asked to leave.
Jeffrey...were you fucking and texting at the same time?? Did you blast on somebody's face after you typed "explainers"? If it was Trumploni's face, you're my hero!!!
Jeffrey...were you fucking and texting at the same time?? Did you blast on somebody's face after you typed "explainers"? If it was Trumploni's face, you're my hero!!! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Him being from Austin, he prolly blasted on a fellow MALE lyin libs face ! Are YOU offer to take one of his " shots " lib ?
Jeffrey...were you fucking and texting at the same time?? Did you blast on somebody's face after you typed "explainers"? If it was Trumploni's face, you're my hero!!! Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm sure Trump is well versed in disposing of animals who spread biohazards.

Perhaps the OP is busy with a clean up in an aisle somewhere.
Are YOU offer to take one of his " shots " lib ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
^^^^^
And THIS is why you shouldn't post while getting a facial...
^^^^^
And THIS is why you shouldn't post while getting a facial... Originally Posted by Prolongus
So YOU were "catching " while posting, LIB ?
Donnie keeps say our country is bad. Honestly how many peope and explainers Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
You don't do too well at listening do you. Trump never said the country was bad, he said that it wasn't great anymore. Anymore than a doctor will tell you you're fine if he finds a tumor. Trump is the truth teller. We are not longer feared or respected. Our allies don't know how we're going to screw them over and our enemies are jockying for hand outs from the American taxpayer. That is half backwards and that comes down to Obama and Hillary.
You don't do too well at listening do you. Trump never said the country was bad, he said that it wasn't great anymore. Anymore than a doctor will tell you you're fine if he finds a tumor. Trump is the truth teller. We are not longer feared or respected. Our allies don't know how we're going to screw them over and our enemies are jockying for hand outs from the American taxpayer. That is half backwards and that comes down to Obama and Hillary. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He has ranted so many times about how bad and dangerous it is, I went back to carrying the Colt 9.
He has ranted so many times about how bad and dangerous it is, I went back to carrying the Colt 9. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Should tell you something about the Democrats then. Duh.