Media Bias At Work..........

Notice the headline? It says former FOX NEWS REPORTER charged with rape.
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/2...rape/21440269/
Uh, they didn't bother to state in the headline what the article reveals, that he also worked for CBS AFTER he left Fox.

We all know what they do. They figure most won't read the article, only see the missleading headline.
Notice the headline? It says former FOX NEWS REPORTER charged with rape.

Uh, they didn't bother to state in the headline what the article reveals, that he also worked for CBS AFTER he left Fox.

We all know what they do. They figure most won't read the article, only see the missleading headline. Originally Posted by Jackie S
where's the article
Whom did he work for when he allegedly committed rape?

While you neglected to link to the story (big surprise) I'm willing to bet it happened while he was working for Fox.

You Whiny RWWipes are such victims!!!
where's the article Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sorry. I forgot to paste the link. I just included it.
they even threw roger ailes in

quite the bit of garbage
Kimberly Guifoyle can have her way with me.

for some inexplicable reason, maybe its her humor and quirkiness and not being a made up kewpie doll

I am attracted to Katherine Timpf

while I doubt she would try to rape me, I wouldnt fight her too much about it

While you neglected to link to the story (big surprise) I'm willing to bet it happened while he was working for Fox.

You Whiny RWWipes are such victims!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If YOUR eyes and EARS weren't filled from jizz from YOUR customers down at the 'holes, YOU would have checked out the link and heard that reporter say that He was " working as a real estate agent " . Poor assup ,trying SOOOO hard to be a good soldier for shrilLIARy and slamming Fox ! Keep working on that 5th DOTY award there assup piggy mamboolah !
Was selling real estate at the time of the rape, a Trump U grad? LOL
Yep. Makes perfect sense. Fox. Ailes. RAPE!

The hypocrisy from you boyz is so thick you could cut it with a (Trump) steak knife!
If YOUR eyes and EARS weren't filled from jizz from YOUR customers down at the 'holes, YOU would have checked out the link and heard that reporter say that He was " working as a real estate agent " . Poor assup ,trying SOOOO hard to be a good soldier for shrilLIARy and slamming Fox ! Keep working on that 5th DOTY award there assup piggy mamboolah ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're a fucking idiot, Gey Rey. My reply was posted before the dipshit OP posted the link.

Open YOUR fucking eyes, you horrible, name-calling slug. You are typical of the neo-cons on this board. That none of them have rejected your ignorant bullshit is on them.

I predict FOX will not support Trump at the end of the day...of course, according to some of your more coherent blow buddies, they shouldn't be choosing sides.

Especially considering Drumpf will probably be involved in an international incident before the week's out.
You're a fucking idiot, Gey Rey. My reply was posted before the dipshit OP posted the link.

Open YOUR fucking eyes, you horrible, name-calling slug. You are typical of the neo-cons on this board. That none of them have rejected your ignorant bullshit is on them.

I predict FOX will not support Trump at the end of the day...of course, according to some of your more coherent blow buddies, they shouldn't be choosing sides.

Especially considering Drumpf will probably be involved in an international incident before the week's out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gay rey posts like he speaks with his mouth full of dick.
for some inexplicable reason, maybe its her humor and quirkiness and not being a made up kewpie doll

I am attracted to Katherine Timpf

while I doubt she would try to rape me, I wouldnt fight her too much about it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
+1,000 on Katherine Timpf. Now she'll probably get in trouble because her name shows up when you search a hooker board.
You fucking idiot!!!! The rape was in January!!! Fox News should not even be listed.

You Whiny RWWipes are such victims!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am attracted to Katherine Timpf Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I like Joanne Nosuchinsky better....