Hobbying while pregnant. Why do you do it?

• makav
  • 07-29-2016, 01:36 PM
I don't hobby a lot but I've been seeing quite a number of ads with pregnant providers which I find shocking.
I'm just wondering why you gents find it attractive to have sex with a pregnant woman other than your significant other and why providers would fuck strangers when they have a baby in them. Also how would you as a guy feel if your baby mama was hobbying with your child in her?
I don't mean to be judgemental but I think that's risky for the baby and also disrespectful to it.
I know I'd probably disown my mum if I found out she was a provider sleeping around with men after she conceived me lol.
I rarely remember to bring a beverage, so it's nice to have some milk handy.
I don't hobby a lot but I've been seeing quite a number of ads with pregnant providers which I find shocking.
I'm just wondering why you gents find it attractive to have sex with a pregnant woman other than your significant other and why providers would fuck strangers when they have a baby in them. Also how would you as a guy feel if your baby mama was hobbying with your child in her?
I don't mean to be judgemental but I think that's risky for the baby and also disrespectful to it.
I know I'd probably disown my mum if I found out she was a provider sleeping around with men after she conceived me lol. Originally Posted by makav

This is a sensitive subject. I know some guys who are the worse of the worst when it comes to mongering in the RW but they won't go there when it comes to a pregnant woman.
  • makav
  • 07-29-2016, 03:16 PM
I rarely remember to bring a beverage, so it's nice to have some milk handy. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I find the humor in that
  • makav
  • 07-29-2016, 03:24 PM
This is a sensitive subject. I know some guys who are the worse of the worst when it comes to mongering in the RW but they won't go there when it comes to a pregnant woman. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I appreciate the feedback
  • cR7
  • 07-29-2016, 03:27 PM
Guess someone isn't into fetishes
Some preggos are downright horny.
Why di women have sex for money while pregnant. I think the question answers itself.
I don't know why some guys think this is such a big deal. I am not into spinners of I can't grab onto meat when I am doin a chick that is a turn off to me. I just don't see any going off because they don't like spinners. There is a market for it that is why it is popular.... Look at Pokemon go and I won't understand that. Pregnant woman are a lot of fun juicy are flowing they are sex maniac sometimes the got and wet pussy. Bigger tits I could go on and on
I agree with the OP. I would never have considered hobbying while pregnant. I couldn't fathom endangering my children in such a way. But then, the same thing can be asked regarding pregnant women who drink, smoke, or do drugs. They have zero respect for the child they are carrying. I do understand the sense of financial desperation that can come with pregnancy, but there are so many programs out there to help those women specifically. Its just sad... We all (both sides) take a calculated risk in this hobby with every person we meet. As consenting adults, thats fine. But to place that child in harms way is completely unacceptable imho...
Why di women have sex for money while pregnant. I think the question answers itself. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Correct. That's all. Correct.
... As consenting adults, thats fine. But to place that child in harms way is completely unacceptable imho... Originally Posted by VegasJen
Just guessing you're not a democrat?
the truth is lots of guys will engage in this because they hope to get BBFS

and the truth is women will do it cause they need the money. babies are expensive and sadly its highly unlikely the father (assuming she even knows who it is) will be in that babies life and they know this.
I agree with the OP. I would never have considered hobbying while pregnant. I couldn't fathom endangering my children in such a way. But then, the same thing can be asked regarding pregnant women who drink, smoke, or do drugs. They have zero respect for the child they are carrying. I do understand the sense of financial desperation that can come with pregnancy, but there are so many programs out there to help those women specifically. Its just sad... We all (both sides) take a calculated risk in this hobby with every person we meet. As consenting adults, thats fine. But to place that child in harms way is completely unacceptable imho... Originally Posted by VegasJen
What 'harm' are you referring to?? Penises aren't knifes, bullets or any other weapon that puts a fetus at risk. My best memories are sex with my wife when she was pregnant. We had sex just about every day, including the day she delivered. And I pounded that platinum pussy for all it was worth. Respect for the 'child'? Give me a break.
I think the "harm" Jen was referring to is the risk all Providers take where they could be physically harmed by a client. I suppose Providers could see only established repeat clients while pregnant, but that could be difficult because they will get many requests from new clients with that "fetish". I wonder if anyone knows of a provider who continued to provide while pregnant with additional screening and security?