Build The Perfect Whore...

• SCRAP
  • 07-29-2016, 02:55 PM
If I could build the perfect whore.........

She'd be 24 years old, 5'1, 95 lbs., long straight dark hair, 1/2 Korean, 1/2 Vietnamese, tan, firm C-cups with pencil eraser nipples, tiny waist, perky bubble rock hard ass, and undamaged vag that's completely odorless and tastes like drinking from a bottle of VOSS water, no STDs, strong thighs, one classy tattoo at the back of her neck, 10/10 in the TCB/IOP/BCD/GFE department.

How does that "ideal woman" compare to the typical south Texas whore.......

She says that she's 24 when she's actually 34, 5'5, 145 lbs., gross hair, various nationality combinations, flubbery B-cups with gross nipples, flubbery waist from producing too many "you-know-whats", overly fat asses, fat thighs that rub against each other when they walk, an abundance of stupid tattoos done by shitty artists (but who doesn't want a chick with Hello Kitty tattooed on her tits for the rest of her life?), has HPV and/or herpes, TCB = sends 1 intelligible text every 4 hours and then counts the $$$ right in front of you before starting, BCD = upselling & clock watching & cutting sessions short, IOP = dragon breath & failed sniff tests & checking her messages, and GFE = awww fuck it....... "Just gimme my $250 for a 10 minute hand job. No talking and don't look me in the eye."

If you could build your perfect whore,,, how would you do it ?

Oh,,, and if anyone responds to this,,, there are some rules I'd like to put in play......

1. AAG - a woman can only have 1 asshole.
2. MOD Comments are not welcome on my threads.
Spot on man .. ! Spot on ... South texas whores .....
Perfection..
Took this shot last year during our first session.. This woman was beautiful.
5'6, firm C,slim waist, flat stomach, perfect teeth, perfect toes..10 across the board but an 8/10 in one category

Picture doesn't do this girl justice. She was so beautiful and had such a perfect body that she actually made me nervous . 5'0, picture perfect d breast, tiny waist, round bubble butt ass, smooth flawless skin,etc, Fell short in the GFE though but make her GFE and I'm a weekly visitor .

Just sharing some old shots of what's near perfection IMHO
  • SCRAP
  • 07-29-2016, 04:36 PM
I don't know the exact number of women that I've shoved my dick in during my lifetime...

But,,, just like all of you fucking perverts,,, it's a LOT.

This chick I met in San Antonio over Christmas is the single hottest woman I have ever been with. She stands head and shoulders above the rest and nobody even comes close. This chick that goes by the name Ava is the closest any living person has ever come to being the ideal whore I described. My heart rate goes up just remembering how fucking hot she is and how awesome it was to fuck her.

Check her out...

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160651

Also,,, I wonder how long it will take Nedsum to get on here talking about Eva ?
My perfect whore????
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (45.7 KB, 373 views)
  • SCRAP
  • 07-29-2016, 05:04 PM
My perfect whore???? Originally Posted by Hunter 510
Yeah,,, I'm gonna have to +1 that...

Good whore choice..........
Yeah,,, I'm gonna have to +1 that...

Good whore choice.......... Originally Posted by SCRAP
I don't think you would like the price of admission. I don't either but they won't bury my cash with me so I'd like to donate at least some of it to her
My perfect whore would be 21 years old. Maybe older for experience sake. I'll leave some wiggle room there. 5'9 120 pounds. A natural red head, preferable Irish with a touch of native American for the high cheek bones. A touch of freckles but overly done. Nice big Green eyes.

I would like her to have nice slim shoulders with a nice pair of DDS. Smooth stomach and tiny waist with nice wide round hips to accentuate her figure. a nice round soft ass that leads down to long curvy legs that stretch nicely around you with nice dainty feet. Her skin a nice milky color. A nice vagina shaved and tasty and able to grip you like a glove. Also a voice that sounds as if she could sing. Nothing irritating as some do. Hate when they make noise during orgasm.

I've yet to find her. Closest I've come is Natasha of NOLA.
  • SCRAP
  • 07-31-2016, 02:19 PM
It's kinda like building the "whore version" of the bride of Frankenstein....
But who is she ? Here in South Texas ? Name ?
But who is she ? Here in South Texas ? Still in the game ?

Perfection..
Took this shot last year during our first session.. This woman was beautiful.
5'6, firm C,slim waist, flat stomach, perfect teeth, perfect toes..10 across the board but an 8/10 in one category

Picture doesn't do this girl justice. She was so beautiful and had such a perfect body that she actually made me nervous . 5'0, picture perfect d breast, tiny waist, round bubble butt ass, smooth flawless skin,etc, Fell short in the GFE though but make her GFE and I'm a weekly visitor .

Just sharing some old shots of what's near perfection IMHO Originally Posted by moneytalksny
#1 She's in Virginia and still active according to her profile..
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1895

#2 was in NY / Toronto
Had her #
She's vanished.
[QUOTE=moneytalksny;1058461936]#1 She's in Virginia and still active according to her profile..
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1895

I tried hard to get this one to come to south Texas for a visit a couple years back but it didn't happen, still wish it would have.
I'll try to convince her.. She made me think we hit if off . Only thing is she is $$$/hr and knows she doesn't have to budge :s.

MTny
I'll try to convince her.. She made me think we hit if off . Only thing is she is $$$/hr and knows she doesn't have to budge :s.

MTny Originally Posted by moneytalksny
If you can get her to come I have no issue with the donation and would definitely see her.