SunDeck Costs

What does SunDeck cost for a small block of time. I notice that it's very popular .

Mtny
Link??

Cause I have no clue what your talking about.
+1
If you have no clue then you're clearly not the right one to answer... I was hoping that someone with a clue would provide so quick feedback because I didn't get an answer when I called.

Well I called again and did get an answer so I'm good.

MTny
I think this one would be pretty pricey...even for a small block of time:

Discount for face and flapjack tits in the left

.... Now why are folks IMing me about SunDeck rates? lol.. I'm not the fucking front desk.
If you have no clue then you're clearly not the right one to answer... I was hoping that someone with a clue would provide so quick feedback because I didn't get an answer when I called.

Well I called again and did get an answer so I'm good.

MTny Originally Posted by moneytalksny
OH... Sundick.. I read it wrong the first time.
Actually looks like your still mistaken. I'm not talking about your favorite hookup spot. It's a motel.

Oh an the keyword 'popular' should have been a clue to STFU if you didn't (and still don't) have a clue.

Thanks for all your positive contributions to the board.

MTny
I got the boat bring the girls lol...
Wow.. I bet upstate New York really misses you!

NOT!
I want to say its 20.. looks like our neighbors up north dont have a clue.... nice pick but the hell with the boat beds are better...have fun my friend.
$30 for 2 hours in the "old" rooms which are the 1-15 numbers. The 25 and higher are $45 and some of those will be bigger newer rooms and one or two have jacuzzis