FOX News poll -- HRC now leads the floundering Drumpf by TEN POINTS nationally.

We get it, RWWipes. You don't like her.

But people believe she can do the job. Not Drumpf.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...as-flawed.html

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed
Dana Blanton
By Dana Blanton Published August 03, 2016 FoxNews.com
Facebook1895 Twitter2602 livefyre2147 Email Print

Sixty-one percent of voters think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, yet she’s opened up a big lead over Donald Trump in the latest Fox News Poll.

Here’s why: majorities think Clinton is nevertheless qualified to be president, and has the temperament and knowledge to serve effectively. It’s the opposite for Trump: over half feel he is not qualified, and lacks the temperament or knowledge to lead the country. And his 62 percent dishonesty rating tops hers.

After the conventions, the Clinton-Kaine ticket leads the Trump-Pence ticket by 10 points (49-39 percent) in the race for the White House. Clinton’s advantage is outside the poll’s margin of error. A month ago, Clinton was up by six points (44-38 percent, June 26-28).

Related Image

Pollimage1Expand / Contract
This is the first time the Fox News Poll included running mates. Trump announced his vice presidential pick of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence July 15. Clinton told supporters she’d picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine July 22.

Since last month, Clinton’s position is improved with most groups, as she gained ground among men, women, whites, Democrats, young voters, and seniors.

The Democrat is winning among the so-called “Obama coalition,” the key voting blocs that secured his re-election. Clinton is favored among women by 23 points (57-34 percent), blacks by 83 (87-4 percent), Hispanics by 48 (68-20 percent), and voters under 30 by 18 (49-31 percent).

2016 Election Headquarters
The latest headlines on the 2016 elections from the biggest name in politics.
See Latest Coverage →
CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POLL RESULTS

Those numbers rival Barack Obama’s performance among those groups against Mitt Romney in 2012, when he won among women by 11 points (55-44 percent), blacks by 87 (93-6 percent), Hispanics by 44 (71-27 percent), and voters under 30 by 23 (60-37 percent).

Trump is the choice among whites by 10 points (49-39 percent), men by 5 (45-40 percent), white evangelical Christians by 50 (69-19 percent), and whites without a college degree by 16 (52-36 percent).

Right now he’s underperforming his 2012 counterpart. Romney won whites by 20 points (59-39 percent), men by 7 (52-45 percent), white evangelicals by 57 (78-21 percent), and whites without a degree by 26 (62-36 percent).

Trump bests Clinton among veterans by 53-39 percent.

Twelve percent of Republicans back Clinton. That’s more than double the number of Democrats supporting Trump (five percent). And while Clinton garners more support among Democrats (87 percent) than Trump does among Republicans (78 percent), she trails among independents. They go for the Republican by 41-33 percent. In 2012, independents went for Romney by 50-45 percent.

More Clinton supporters say their vote is for her rather than against Trump (49-47 percent). Among Trump supporters, a majority says their vote is better described as being against Clinton (52 percent), while less than half are voting because they like him (44 percent).

When Libertarians Gary Johnson and Bill Weld are included in the hypothetical vote, they receive 12 percent, while Clinton takes 44 percent to Trump’s 35 percent. They siphon off support about equally from both the Democratic and GOP tickets.

Qualified to be president? Sixty-five percent say Clinton is vs. 43 percent Trump. Fifty-eight percent feel he isn’t qualified, including 45 percent who say “not at all.”

Related Image

On temperament, 64 percent say Clinton has it. Just 37 percent say Trump does. And 72 percent think Clinton has the knowledge to serve effectively, while 40 percent say the same for Trump.

The poll finds a couple things that could bode well for the incumbent party, most notably a positive rating for the president. A 52-percent majority approves of the job Barack Obama’s doing as president. Forty-five percent disapprove. Those are his best marks since May 2011, soon after U.S. forces killed Usama bin Laden, when 55 percent approved and 41 percent disapproved.

In addition, more voters feel they are getting ahead financially (35 percent) than have felt that way in nearly a decade.

There are also findings that could help Trump. Most voters say they are either just able to pay bills (49 percent) or are falling behind (14 percent). In addition, 55 percent remains dissatisfied with the direction of the country. Those unhappy voters prefer Trump by 62-23 percent, which makes sense considering 84 percent of Republicans are dissatisfied with the direction of the country.

Poll-pourri

After emails published online showed the Democratic National Committee favored Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the nomination process, 37 percent of Democrats think their party’s primary process was rigged in favor of Clinton. That jumps to 56 percent among all voters, and 61 percent among those who preferred Sanders over Clinton as the party’s nominee.

Some 37 percent of Sanders supporters think he would have won if the primaries had been fair.

Republicans are still divided over their party’s nominee: 50 percent are happy with Trump, while 49 percent would rather have someone else.

Finally, 77 percent of voters are familiar with the exchange between Trump and the parents of a Muslim-American soldier who died while serving in Iraq. Some 69 percent of them describe Trump’s criticism of the Khan family as “out of bounds.” Among Republicans, 40 percent think his response was “in bounds,” while 41 percent say “out of bounds,” and 19 percent are unsure.

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cellphone interviews with 1,022 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from July 31-August 2, 2016. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.
I'm a disheartened Trump supporter, and I won't dispute the poll.. not at all.. I could see it coming a mile away.. Trump has fucked up big the last week, his freefall was predictable. I worry how he will turn it around.. if he can.

others will slam the polling data or hurl insults.

that doesn't garner any votes.
You fuckers are lying... Badly I might add... I call it "Gas Lighting"

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb
: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ry-talks-ties/

“We’re gonna break through the media folks” – Donald Trump Rallies With 10,000+ In Daytona, While Hillary Talks Ties…

Posted on August 3, 2016 by sundance
Campaigning with over 10,000 supporters in Daytona Beach Florida, candidate Donald Trump continues to use a very effective insurgent approach to broaden the base of support.

In contrast Hillary Clinton is alone in Colorado complaining about Donald Trump neck ties. No seriously, you can’t make this stuff up folks…. you just can’t.

Many people are missing the logistics to the Trump-Pence campaign. In essence Donald Trump and Mike Pence are shadowing the exact same campaign locations of Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine.

However, where Clinton-Kaine draw crowds of “dozens”, perhaps “hundreds”, Trump and Pence are drawing crowds of multiple thousands.

But this is only one part of the campaign reality hidden by a water-carrying Clinton media machine.

The energy, enthusiasm and voter support is with the authenticity of the Trump-Pence campaign ticket. This clear and visible reality carries far more weight than any manipulative media polling can convey, and as such it must be kept from the discussion.

The same problem exists within traditional political followers who continually forget to reset their linear thinking and look at the changed dynamics of the Trump insurgency. Traditional party affiliations are not the focus of candidate Donald Trump’s efforts, they matter not.

Donald Trump is focused on America’s best interests first and foremost. As such the traditional Democrat / Republican paradigm just doesn’t work. There are usurping agents within both parties who do not put America’s interests first. Trump will not support any candidate, regardless of affiliation, who does not meet that basic tenet, “America First”. Again, for visual reference:

Being attacked by those who identify party first (many globalists), and Wall Street’s interests over Main street, is not adverse to Trump’s insurgent approach. Factually the opposite is accurate, it actually helps Donald Trump.

The media is transparently in opposition to the anti-Hillary candidate. The media has lost all pretense of trying to hide their bias. This too is part of Trump’s larger strategy. By positioning his campaign as visibly antagonistic to the media he baits them into ridiculously over-the-top attacks.

Some in the media have noticed the trap Trump is laying in front of them and have begun to tell their colleagues to back off. –SEE HERE– However, so far -thankfully- the alarm bells are falling on deaf ears and the media continues the onslaught.

In essence the media is so rabid with their piranha approach they are not paying attention to their geography. Trump is dragging the bloody meat into an entirely new landscape, that’s unfamiliar to the frenzied media fish. By the time they recognize the absence of water, it will be too late…. they will have removed the last vestiges of their own credibility.

[…] Polls shows that journalism is one of the least respected professions in the country, and with Trump calling out media organizations for their bias, widespread slanted reporting is bound to reinforce this point — and to backfire.

Trump’s campaign is throwing down the gauntlet to the political class. If journalists are seen as the mouthpiece of that class, they may soon find themselves covering Trump’s inauguration. (link)

Meanwhile the DC professional political class, the UniParty, are in a similar position, to the media. The atypical campaign approach has left them thunder-struck and trying desperately to figure out a way to remove the risk.

Candidate Trump continues to fully expose the UniParty for what it is, corrupt.

Traditional party affiliations are being dispatched as the UniParty membership rush to protect their influence and affluence. Within this intense anti-Trump dynamic exists the heart of the problem within Washington DC. Politicians who do not hold America-First principles as the core of their political ideology.

However, the broader U.S. electorate has been engaged and aware of the corruption for a long time, they just couldn’t put a finger directly on the cause. Donald Trump is exposing the root issue that lies at the center of the problem.

Trump is exposing the origin of the DC corruption and simultaneously quenching the thirst of the electorate who have yearned for the truth. This simple understanding is at the very core of the inability of his detractors, political and media, to have any success trying to diminish him.

Donald Trump is America’s candidate.
I truly believe Trump running is nothing but a joke that has gone too far. He thought he'd run but he didn't think he'd run into so much gullibility and so it's a joke that's spiraled out of control and now he's trapped and doesn't know what to do so he's chimping out like a monkey and going nuts. He has no plans to ever release his tax returns because it will land him in jail and cause great harm to his business. His ego will never allow his returns to be released and he knows that if he continues on or even worse yet actually wins then he's done in for, because then he will have to release them. He's going to do and say whatever he can to throw the election since it's nothing but a joke that's gone too far.
You fuckers are lying... Badly I might add... I call it "Gas Lighting" Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Something tells me you are in for a disappointing letdown of enormous proportion.

Is she holding your nut sack whiffy?
I'm a disheartened Trump supporter, and I won't dispute the poll.. not at all.. I could see it coming a mile away.. Trump has fucked up big the last week, his freefall was predictable. I worry how he will turn it around.. if he can.

others will slam the polling data or hurl insults.

that doesn't garner any votes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't think there is a recovery. A 10pt loss spread to Clinton on Fox News translates to a 15pt spread on any other network.

I was just shaking my head when one of his campaign spokeswomen blamed Obama and Hillary for the death of that Khan kid... in 2004. No one on his team knows a damn thing, the inmates are running the asylum.

Sigh.

I was just shaking my head when one of his campaign spokeswomen blamed Obama and Hillary for the death of that Khan kid... in 2004. No one on his team knows a damn thing, the inmates are running the asylum.

Sigh. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
It is worse than I imagined. they didn't do their math on who was in office at that time

The great Reggie Jackson, home run aficionado, was quoted as saying....." You don't need to be hitting uour best when the leaves are green, you need to be hitting your best when the leaves are brown".

Same for Trump. He needs to be hitting his best when the leaves are brown,
The great Reggie Jackson, home run aficionado, was quoted as saying....." You don't need to be hitting uour best when the leaves are green, you need to be hitting your best when the leaves are brown".

Same for Trump. He needs to be hitting his best when the leaves are brown, Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe it's good that he's getting a wake up call now..The game is different now. He's up against pure evil. I guess we'll see if he's the fast learner everyone says he is.
Trump not only has to defeat Hillary, he also has to defeat the MSM. He's not going to catch any break, and everything Hillary does and has done will be ignored or spun into nothing. Trump is the only one who has the balls and brass to break through this shit. He will not be a great President, but he will not be Hillary, and that is what matters most.
I don't think he's capable of learning. Despite numerous pleas from Republican leadership and even his own people, he can't control himself. He is discovering -- at great expense to himself, his party and the United States -- that this is a real hard job and Drumpf doesn't know jack shit about how to do it.

We may be seeing only the tip of this iceberg.

Now that he's down in the polls, I fully expect him to go apeshit. What's next is anybody's guess.
Wasn't Trump supposed to be out of the race a year ago???
Wasn't Trump supposed to be out of the race a year ago??? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yes. Hillary was up 16 points against him in a head to head.

So she's down at least six points and probably closer to 10 pts.

Best case scenario for her.