Shrillery wants to raise taxes on middle class.

Self explanatory...

Unedited.

Freudian slip???

The middle class lemmings cheer her on anyway. Idiots!
Self explanatory...

Unedited.

Freudian slip???

The middle class lemmings cheer her on anyway. Idiots! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The goal of these Zionist masonic assholes is to kill the "middle class" raising taxes is one way to do it.

Jim
The goal of these Zionist masonic assholes is to kill the "middle class" raising taxes is one way to do it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Pay taxes on what? The need friggin jobs first!!!!!

Or do they get taxed on their "free stuff"?
Pay taxes on what? The need friggin jobs first!!!!!

Or do they get taxed on their "free stuff"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
We're talking about the middle class. They get the shit taxed out of them so the "Din Do Nuffins" can get free stuff. I call it the "Robin Hood" effect.

Jim
Self explanatory...

Unedited.

Freudian slip???

The middle class lemmings cheer her on anyway. Idiots! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Typical whiffy type video. "Unedited"!

24 seconds long. Same sentence twice in a row. Which means the original, video has been what? Edited, douche-bag.

Only mr. troll would ignore the fact she has said she wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class her entire run. Sounded like "aren't" to me. Moot point. Her position is clear

And now the middle class are all lemmings? What an asshole.
The kind of asshole who cites his own opinion as fact with no outside vetting
We're talking about the middle class. They get the shit taxed out of them so the "Din Do Nuffins" can get free stuff. I call it the "Robin Hood" effect.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So you think the middle class has "good employment" numbers?

The Clintons, Kerrys, and Obaminables are keeping theirs "off shore" in "tax shelters"!
What middle class? The real middle class has reached retirement age.
Typical whiffy type video. "Unedited"!

24 seconds long. Same sentence twice in a row. Which means the original, video has been what? Edited, douche-bag.

Only mr. troll would ignore the fact she has said she wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class her entire run. Sounded like "aren't" to me. Moot point. Her position is clear

And now the middle class are all lemmings? What an asshole.
The kind of asshole who cites his own opinion as fact with no outside vetting Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Didn't her husband say that he would only raise taxes on millonaires (millionaires figured over 4 years so it was really 250,000 dollarionaires. Eventullay, he raised taxes on the middle class. So, NO, it is not clear what Hillary intends to do.
How many of you are like me with grown kids that you have to help support?

Even kids with college degrees.

I agree. The real middle class is in retirement age.
Source: http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/04/hil...n-raise-taxes/

"Given the context of her statement and the audience's positive reaction to it, it appears that Clinton actually said "we aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class," but either she didn't fully enunciate the ending of the word "aren't" or the word didn't come through clearly on the audio recording (or both). Worst case, she simply misspoke and said "are" when she meant "aren't," because she has not announced any changes to her tax platform or said on any otheroccasion that she plans to raise taxes on the middle class and not the wealthy."

Source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...-middle-class/

"During remarks at a rally in Nebraska Tuesday, Clinton criticized her rival Donald Trump for wanting to “cut taxes for the super-rich.”

“Well we’re not going there, my friends,” she said. “I’m telling you right now, we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class, and we aren’t going to raise taxes on the middle class!”
However, Clinton poorly annunciated the word “aren’t” and an online debate ensued, with some social media users arguing that she said “are.”"
^^^^ HillaryNoMore needs someone to follow her around to correct her ....

... misspeaks! So does Bill!

"I did not have sex with that woman!" (or some denial like that!)

"I didn't have an classified emails on my private unauthorized server!"

"Well, they were not marked "classified!"

"Well, there were not that many of them!"

People who have mental disabilities should get a pass.
  • Tiny
  • 08-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Based on her party's platform, she'll raise wages and benefits for some federal government workers, create a workforce of caregivers, increase the supply of affordable housing, expand programs to help people who are behind on their mortgages, support first time homebuyers, expand social security, give more money to the postal service, spend lots and lots of money on infrastructure, create a national infrastructure bank, provide subsidies to American manufacturers and clean energy companies, promote ambitious investments in science, technology and research, make investments to spur creation of jobs for young people, increase funding to farmers and ranchers, direct more federal resources to eliminate poverty and invest in communities left behind, pay for training opportunities, expand the earned income tax credit, make more of the child tax credit refundable, provide funding to create good paying jobs for youth and the formerly incarcerated, repair crumbling infrastructure in communities, dramatically increase federal infrastructure funding for cities, revitalize communities being dragged down by physical decay by building on the Neighborhood Stabilization Program and the Hardest Hit Fund, provide mentoring and training to entrepeneurs and small business owners, invest in the arts, spend more on indigenous tribal nations, help restructure Puerto Rico's budget and debt, build a clean energy economy, invest in public lands and waters, make college debt free for all, provide money for tuition for working families, create a dedicated fund for black colleges and universities and minority-serving institutions, pay for universal preschool and good schools for every child, increase investment in afterschool and summer learning programs, invest in STEAM classes, community schools, and computer science education, expand Title I funding for schools that serve large numbers of children in poverty, expand Medicare so all those over 55 can participate in it, expand Medicaid, support Community Health Centers, pay more for cutting edge medical research and to combat drug and alcohol addiction and treat mental health and autism, ensure women have prenatal and early childhood services, expand programs for long term care, increase investment in public health, provide more education benefits, job training, and housing programs for veterans, assume reponsibility for more refugees, and spend more on ending global poverty and hunger and global health, HIV and AIDS.

Some of these are worthy programs and goals. However, there's no way she's going to accomplish the majority of this without raising taxes on the middle class.
Didn't her husband say that he would only raise taxes on millonaires (millionaires figured over 4 years so it was really 250,000 dollarionaires. Eventullay, he raised taxes on the middle class. So, NO, it is not clear what Hillary intends to do. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So even though she has repeatedly and emphatically said she will not raise taxes on the middle class, a single garbled word and the actions of a former president clouds your mind on as to what her stated intensions are?
You're not sure she really intends to intend?

One thing is certain. You intend to bitch and pontificate about some of the least significant points and aspects of the least significant posts. Posts by assholes who claim what is at most an insignificant data point at odds with all others on the same statement he chose to try and manipulate Hillary's furry little army
And then to keep from merely appearing to be stupid for using the info and making the statement, mr. troll doubles down and uses his new found "knowledge" to cite it as proof that if you are in the middle class, regardless of party affiliation or political philosophy, you are a following lemming no matter what she says.
A true asshole's asshole.
Based on her party's platform, she'll raise wages and benefits for some federal government workers, create a workforce of caregivers, increase the supply of affordable housing, expand programs to help people who are behind on their mortgages, support first time homebuyers, expand social security, give more money to the postal service, spend lots and lots of money on infrastructure, create a national infrastructure bank, provide subsidies to American manufacturers and clean energy companies, promote ambitious investments in science, technology and research, make investments to spur creation of jobs for young people, increase funding to farmers and ranchers, direct more federal resources to eliminate poverty and invest in communities left behind, pay for training opportunities, expand the earned income tax credit, make more of the child tax credit refundable, provide funding to create good paying jobs for youth and the formerly incarcerated, repair crumbling infrastructure in communities, dramatically increase federal infrastructure funding for cities, revitalize communities being dragged down by physical decay by building on the Neighborhood Stabilization Program and the Hardest Hit Fund, provide mentoring and training to entrepeneurs and small business owners, invest in the arts, spend more on indigenous tribal nations, help restructure Puerto Rico's budget and debt, build a clean energy economy, invest in public lands and waters, make college debt free for all, provide money for tuition for working families, create a dedicated fund for black colleges and universities and minority-serving institutions, pay for universal preschool and good schools for every child, increase investment in afterschool and summer learning programs, invest in STEAM classes, community schools, and computer science education, expand Title I funding for schools that serve large numbers of children in poverty, expand Medicare so all those over 55 can participate in it, expand Medicaid, support Community Health Centers, pay more for cutting edge medical research and to combat drug and alcohol addiction and treat mental health and autism, ensure women have prenatal and early childhood services, expand programs for long term care, increase investment in public health, provide more education benefits, job training, and housing programs for veterans, assume reponsibility for more refugees, and spend more on ending global poverty and hunger and global health, HIV and AIDS.

Some of these are worthy programs and goals. However, there's no way she's going to accomplish the majority of this without raising taxes on the middle class. Originally Posted by Tiny

She's not going to do anything except what her corporate/banking/statist puppet masters tell her to do. She's a liar.
A trump team could raise the employment numbers .0002 by the army of people he would need to clean up his lies..
This was about 18% of his statements. The next 36% are only false.

Anybody want to see all 77 of them?

Donald Trump
"Youth unemployment is through the roof." False

Donald Trump
"We have a fire marshal that said, 'Oh we can't allow more people’ ... And the reason they won't let them in is because they don't know what the hell they're doing."
Pant on fire

Donald Trump
"As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games."
Pants on fire.

Donald Trump
On gift taking, "Bob McDonnell took a fraction of what (Tim) Kaine took."
POF

Donald Trump
Says Ted Cruz "never denied" his father was photographed with Lee Harvey Oswald.
POF

Donald Trump
"We don't know anything about Hillary in terms of religion. Now, she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's no — there's nothing out there."
PF Donald Trump
Says Hillary Clinton "has even deleted this record of total support (for the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement) from her book."
POF

Donald Trump
"For the amount of money Hillary Clinton would like to spend on refugees, we could rebuild every inner city in America."
POF

Donald Trump
"The Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State."
POF

Donald Trump
"Crime is rising."
POF

Donald Trump
"I wanted to keep it private, because I don't think it's anybody's business if I want to send money to the vets."
POF

Donald Trump
It "is Hillary Clinton's agenda" to "release the violent criminals from jail. She wants them all released."
POF

Donald Trump
"Look, we are at war with these people and they don't wear uniforms. … This is a war against people that are vicious, violent people, that we have no idea who they are, where they come from. We are allowing tens of thousands of them into our country now."
POF

Donald Trump
Says Ted Cruz’s father "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
POF

Donald Trump
"Frankly, (Hillary Clinton) doesn’t do very well with women."
POF

Donald Trump
The 2016 federal omnibus spending bill "funds illegal immigrants coming in and through your border, right through Phoenix."
POF

Donald Trump
Says that when Michelle Fields "found out that there was a security camera, and that they had her on tape, all of a sudden that story changed."
POF

Donald Trump
"Out of 67 counties (in Florida), I won 66, which is unprecedented. It's never happened before."
POF

Donald Trump
"I don't know anything about David Duke."
POF

Donald Trump
Says Ted Cruz "said I was in favor in Libya. I never discussed that subject."
POF

Donald Trump
Says that in the Philippines more than a century ago, Gen. John Pershing "took 50 bullets, and he dipped them in pigs’ blood," and shot 49 Muslim rebels. "The 50th person, he said, ‘You go back to your people, and you tell them what happened.’ And for 25 years, there wasn’t a problem."
POF

Donald Trump
"Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number's probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."
POF

Donald Trump
A Trump television ad shows Mexicans swarming over "our southern border."
POF

Donald Trump
President Barack Obama "wants to take in 250,000 (people) from Syria."
POF Donald Trump
Says crime statistics show blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims.
POF

Donald Trump
"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.
POF

Donald Trump
The federal government is sending refugees to states with governors who are "Republicans, not to the Democrats."
POF

Donald Trump
Says Bernie Sanders is going to "tax you people at 90 percent."
POF

Donald Trump
"The Mexican government ... they send the bad ones over."
POF

Donald Trump
"The Mexican government forces many bad people into our country."
POF

Donald Trump
Says President Barack Obama’s recent New York fundraising trip "cost between $25 million and $50 million."
POF

^^^^ HillaryNoMore needs someone to follow her around to correct her ....

... misspeaks! So does Bill!

"I did not have sex with that woman!" (or some denial like that!)

"I didn't have an classified emails on my private unauthorized server!"

"Well, they were not marked "classified!"

"Well, there were not that many of them!"

People who have mental disabilities should get a pass. Originally Posted by LexusLover