Looking at y'alls neck of the woods for a visit

Hey y'all I'm looking to travel and have some fun and wanted to check out some different places! Is there any interest in the South Texas area for a gfe spinner who loves to play? What cities do y'all recommend including where to stay and eat! I love sushi and Italian food!
Howdy, there, sweetheart!

Us gents in San Antonio love visitors, too!
I'm taking notes! Looks like South Texas is even more dead then West Texas lol
Come to Corpus... Would love to spend an hour getting to know you. ; )
Hey sweetie.. if you come to mcallen you can hit 5 small cities and if then you visit brownsville or Harlingen which is 70 from mcallen you hit 3 other cities ... let me know how I can help
+1
yes... rgv please
Yes, totally agree, RGV (McAllen - Brownsville)!
So, since I am new to the South Texas boards. Anyone want to translate where RGV is and what in the world it stands for? lol I'm going to be a busy girl this fall and want to travel as much as possible
The Rio Grande Valley (RGV), informally called The Valley, is an area located in the southernmost tip of South Texas. It lies along the northern bank of the Rio Grande river, which separates Mexico from the United States. This four-county region is one of the fastest growing places in all of the United States. From having about 325,000 people in 1969, to today a population over 1,300,000 in 2014. Some of the biggest cities in the region are; Brownsville, McAllen, Mission, Edinburg, Pharr, Weslaco, Harlingen, Rio Grande City, and Hidalgo.
And I'm not for sure but I've been told that if you go to the RGV "they will take really good care of you".
Mmmm If I know y'all are going to take such good care of me I'll definitely have to make the trip. Which cities would you say are the best to stop in?
McAllen is where you'll find the biggest community and most action. Come on down!
Yes!!! Please cum visit!!!
Yeah, McAllen.
WOW! I just perved your showcase and Yes yes yes, please visit us in the RGV. I am in Brownsville but I will cum see you were ever you stay.