My mock Texas Ad...

That's right boys...get ready!

The one you love to hate, will be doing a ONE AND DONE, mod only Texas Tour on New Years Eve 2060. I am offering free bjs with gums only.

I will be wearing a diaper by then, but on the plus side I won't have any teeth so that makes for an even better bbbjcim. I know have a 5 hour min. because lets face it...it will take us that long to work that noodle in.

Please don't pre-book because I will forget who the hell you are the next day. Send all replies to my assistant Naomi who will be in her fifties by then. OH you want doubles? No problem. These GILFS rock like no other. Granny panty specials also offered...please inquire.

My under six inches rule has been revoked since I no longer have a uterus, so big boys BRING IT ON!

Please see my website for pictures of me 20 years ago, that will no doubt keep you jacking off to them rather than seeing me.

And don't get it twisted you clowns...I still REQUIRE 3 VALID REFS FROM GIRLS I CAN STILL REMEMBER KNOWING. I of course understand it will also be hard for you to remember lmao.

Don't send me stupid emails asking "Are you available?" Of course I am available...I am still breathing aint I?

Cheers!!
You in 30 years.....!

I intend to be long dead in 2040, so you need move up your time frame for the desert trip.
Damn ..that sounds hot!! nothing like a gilf and a good gum job...
lol..You are too damn funny !
Now that's funny right there..... LMAO

Shoulda posted this in Texas.... lol
Shoulda posted this in Texas.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh hell no LOL
Now that's funny right there..... LMAO

Shoulda posted this in Texas.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I was going to actually post in the Houston Ads, but did not know if that was against the rules...I do follow "some" of them.
Oh hell no LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LMAO!!...I just about spilled my wine!!

EA...come on now love....all hell(that I don't believe in) would break loose if it was posted there!
ROFL!! toooooooo funny , im with Chica , i will be long gone by then lol
LMAO!!...I just about spilled my wine!!

EA...come on now love....all hell(that I don't believe in) would break loose if it was posted there! Originally Posted by Valerie

Nah..... London's past feelings on visiting Texas (more specifically Houston) are well documented........ I think it would be taken appropriately......... as the joke it was intended to be....... You would just have to worry about the TMI posts!

But all in all..... pretty funny..... you dirty old lady! Ha!

JaD
Exactly.... Despite the "outspoken" people we have in Houston I can assure you even they would see the humor in your post....
I just want to know if you are "grandfathering" your rates?
I just want to know if you are "grandfathering" your rates? Originally Posted by 01Rickey
What rates...it's free!! Who the hell would pay?

I don't see old men though, so you must be under 95 to get some of this.
Woooohooooo I'll still be under 70.... I'm in!!! lol