Odd request - Friday night in Sugar Land

here goes nothing....

Was heading back to my room at my hotel on Friday after dinner and shared the elevator with a beautiful young lady...tall, black/dark hair, slender and curves in all the right places.
We both exited the elevator on the same floor and she headed down one win and I headed down the other. Heard her knock 2-3 times at a door while I was walking to my room, so I'm guessing she was seeing someone.
If she is on the site and happens to see this, would love to meet her.
^ So aside from this salvo into outer space, what made you choose eerie silence on the elevator instead of introducing yourself? It doesn't get any easier than just you two in the elevator come on bro.

Listen to this from one of the greatest crooners in history and next time be ready to speak up.

Go for it man!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Goforit.jpg (11.4 KB, 302 views)
  • cr76
  • 08-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Have you tried missed connections on craigslsit
Had no idea until she knocked on the door down the hallway that she might be working. She was dressed pretty casual...I suppose I could have stepped up and tried to get to know her, but I guess I failed in that regard.
You should've camped out at the elevator and asked for sloppy seconds.
You should've camped out at the elevator and asked for sloppy seconds. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
one advantage to many international hotels is that the lady has to check in with i.d. at the desk.

if you're on good terms with the desk clerk, he (or she) will give you her info....or give her your number when she picks up her i.d.
Have you tried missed connections on craigslsit Originally Posted by cr76
HaHa. You da man CR76
  • cr76
  • 08-07-2016, 06:36 PM
a tall woman got off an elevator and knocked at a door and you assume she was meeting a client??

Which hotel, time?? Late night early evening ??

You just saw a tall girl with dark hair - get off the elevator??

Needle in a haystack my friend
How was the music?
if she had a small hand purse or makeup bag, she was a college student and/or agency type.

if she had a big whore bag, she was an indy single mom.
I am guessing this was Marriot SL, many entrances, easy to walk straight to elevator and to a room, great place for an outcall actually. Tons of free covered parking as well.
  • N.M.
  • 08-08-2016, 09:06 AM
if she had a small hand purse or makeup bag, she was a college student and/or agency type.

if she had a big whore bag, she was an indy single mom. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter