P411: Some do Some don't

I am very cautious in this hobby. I worry about a lot things before seeing a provider I've never met: LE, bait and switch, are the pics real or current, is a pimp involved...etc. I want to know as much about her as she should want to know about me. So when I see a provider who hasn't looked at my p411 profile, I get a little worried about seeing her. Why do some providers choose not look at my profile but has decided to see me? It makes me feel better when they do. This inquiring mind would like to know.
I just re-upped my P411 sub and I encourage providers to take a look at it. I put a lot of info in my profile so they know what to expect when we get together.
I am very cautious in this hobby. I worry about a lot things before seeing a provider I've never met: LE, bait and switch, are the pics real or current, is a pimp involved...etc. I want to know as much about her as she should want to know about me. So when I see a provider who hasn't looked at my p411 profile, I get a little worried about seeing her. Why do some providers choose not look at my profile but has decided to see me? It makes me feel better when they do. This inquiring mind would like to know. Originally Posted by thecooldude
Possible she was able to screen you another way or just "went with her gut".
If I asked for someone's P411 or they gave it to me as part of screening I wouldn't NOT check it. I like to read the personal touches/preferences on a gents P411.
Hmm....maybe they decide to do their own separate screening outside of P411.
Every time a guy contacts me from P411 I look up their profile I like to see their likes/dislikes and especially if they filled out the bottom describing a little about themselves.I find that is always helpful to check and also I like to see if a guy has any clothing preferences.Every lady is different.
I agree, I check a gentleman's P411 profile for all the info I can get if I they give me their handle.
I too welcome the fact that ladies check my P411 profile before we meet. It tells me she is discrete, safety concious, and wants to know a little about me and my preferences before I walk in her door. Sadly, few ladies actually check my profile. I do hope they are checking my hobby cell # at Verifyhim or some other resource.
I always look so that I may have a better idea of what your likes, dislikes and preferences are. Along with a glance at your Okays. There have been several occasions where I've notified the client that I didn't feel that we would be a good match judging from their profile. Most appreciated my honesty, the other 2 felt that I was being unfair. I am strictly GFE and they were more into PSE and I'd rather pass on those sessions than offer half ass sessions. One would think that they would've been more appreciative of my honesty

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your Profile sweetie, it is always appreciated
Sadly, most providers only check the number of OKs a guy has and don't bother reading their profile. This tells me that they are providing "cookie-cutter" experiences to everyone. In the rare instance when a provider reads my profile and does something in the session that reflects my likes, I am more inclined to tip.
I always look so that I may have a better idea of what your likes, dislikes and preferences are. Along with a glance at your Okays. There have been several occasions where I've notified the client that I didn't feel that we would be a good match judging from their profile. Most appreciated my honesty, the other 2 felt that I was being unfair. I am strictly GFE and they were more into PSE and I'd rather pass on those sessions than offer half ass sessions. One would think that they would've been more appreciative of my honesty

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your Profile sweetie, it is always appreciated Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I would appreciate your honesty. But, my preference runs to GFE MILFs, so its not surprising that you and I have the same perspective. And would probably have a very good time together, if fate ever found us in the same area code.

As for my hobby buddy Squash, I am much more likely not just to tip, but to repeat with a provider who wants to get inside my head and provides more than just a "cookie cutter" experience. Just like every lady is different, every client is different also.
I too agree w some other posters. I enjoy reading the personal touches that a gentleman can put on their profile. I like to have a sense of who I am going to meet. And hopefully vise versa.
I would appreciate your honesty. But, my preference runs to GFE MILFs, so its not surprising that you and I have the same perspective. And would probably have a very good time together, if fate ever found us in the same area code. Originally Posted by Woodford
I would be Honored by the opportunity sweetie and Guarantee not to disappoint
I dropped my 411 it was kept up to date, the ok's were fresh, but I got tired of providers trying to get my last name. It was the reason for having the account.
I joined P411 quickly after I started in this hobby and have found it very useful. I always encourage new guys to join. Even after you are well established, it just makes things so much easier. I really put a lot of time and thought into my profile, trying to let ladies know exactly what to expect when they meet me. Most read it and some have complimented me on it. It is always disconcerting when someone does not. I try to go the extra mile helping new providers feel comfortable seeing me. Why would anyone skip over one extra level of security when it is freely made available to them?
I dropped my 411 it was kept up to date, the ok's were fresh, but I got tired of providers trying to get my last name. It was the reason for having the account. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No nosey hookers want to get every detail about clients on verification site.My profile got taking down because websites and hookers were complaining about me telling the truth about business.People think I'm rude cause I speak the truth instead of sugar coating the truth.Have a TLC day!
  • HUMP!
  • 08-17-2016, 09:08 AM
OP, could be that a prospective lady-of-your-desires knows some of your "Okays" and contacts them for a report about you, thus, covering what info they want about you from a satisfied provider vs. reading your profile. Just sayin' a possible scenario.
I like P411 and like to hear that a provider mentions having read my profile.