DATY Question for Providers

I posted this in the Vegas subforum since that is the only place I've visited. I think this is the more appropriate place.

I'm curious what providers think about DATY. I've had mixed experiences inside and outside of the hobby. With the last provider I was with it was an unforgettable experience for me. I enjoyed the build up and final climax with my head being squeezed inside of a nice pair of thighs; but I've not been in to it as much with other girls.

So as a provider do you love it? expect it? take it or leave it? depends on the guy / mood?

Thanks
I'm all about DATY when it's done right!
The prostitutes do not want you touching them at all. That is why they get paid, to tolerate you, to not vomit when you touch them, and not act repulsed when you go down on them. If they wanted your touch, your lick, your advances, you would not have to pay her, get it? Prostitutes typically act like she is having an orgasm in order to get you to stop, reality is she is not into it, not into you, she wants you to stop and cum so her momentary Iobligation to perform ends. Chit chat a little, much easier for her than acting like a climax,. It is all about the dollars my friend and for a price you can find a prostitute to act and tell you whatever you want to hear but if you want to feel the satisfaction of pleasing your partner you have to find a real girlfriend. This is merely masterbation by proxy. No passion, no desire on her part, and feeling.
Apparently you are picking the wrong women. 8 out of 10 women in my hobby experience are just as interested in enjoying the experience. It is very difficult to fake the internal pulsation from women she is having an orgasm.

Northern: It can be hit or miss on DATY with a provider. In my research on a lady, I determine if DATY is something that she is interested in or enjoy. Not wanting to engage in or not typically enjoying the experience can be a deal breaker for me. I can count on one hand the number of ladies that did not enjoy or want DATY during our sessions.

The prostitutes do not want you touching them at all. That is why they get paid, to tolerate you, to not vomit when you touch them, and not act repulsed when you go down on them. If they wanted your touch, your lick, your advances, you would not have to pay her, get it? Prostitutes typically act like she is having an orgasm in order to get you to stop, reality is she is not into it, not into you, she wants you to stop and cum so her momentary Iobligation to perform ends. Chit chat a little, much easier for her than acting like a climax,. It is all about the dollars my friend and for a price you can find a prostitute to act and tell you whatever you want to hear but if you want to feel the satisfaction of pleasing your partner you have to find a real girlfriend. This is merely masterbation by proxy. No passion, no desire on her part, and feeling. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
The prostitutes do not want you touching them at all. That is why they get paid, to tolerate you, to not vomit when you touch them, and not act repulsed when you go down on them. If they wanted your touch, your lick, your advances, you would not have to pay her, get it? Prostitutes typically act like she is having an orgasm in order to get you to stop, reality is she is not into it, not into you, she wants you to stop and cum so her momentary Iobligation to perform ends. Chit chat a little, much easier for her than acting like a climax,. It is all about the dollars my friend and for a price you can find a prostitute to act and tell you whatever you want to hear but if you want to feel the satisfaction of pleasing your partner you have to find a real girlfriend. This is merely masterbation by proxy. No passion, no desire on her part, and feeling. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
some women don't like DATY.. doesn't matter if they are providers or gf's. in some cultures the vagina is considered dirty and they will never let you lick it.

the ones that like DATY will gladly accept it from you during a session. if you disagree with that than you are probably doing it WRONG
I <3 DATY!! If a man wants me to cum several times this is the best way to get it done!!
My sarcasm meter might be broken, but I'll take your words at face value. I can see where you are coming from though. I'm not naive enough to think that I'm going to fall in love with a provider and take her home with me, but I would like to provide a mutually beneficial experience when possible.

Although this was intended for providers to answer, I do appreciate your response.
...when it's done right! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
This probably applies to most questions of this type.
I really enjoy it and if it's done well it's even that much better but so many guys FAIL at DATY so if you are really into it please be good at it.
I enjoy it, it doesn't repulse me and if its good, I am much more turned on and ready to do the deed. I dont mind if it doesn't get done however, as I am there to please him, and do not EXPECT it by any means. Alot of men do this as foreplay, and it helps to get them worked up when they know they are pleasing who they are with, having said that go DATY anytime- I dont refuse.
I enjoy it if guy really into it.I'm fresh shower
for him
I love the DATY & BBBJ. Oral to me is sometimes better than sex
I'm all about DATY when it's done right! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
But figuring out the right way to do daty can be a challenge. Not all women like it done the same way.
I love the DATY & BBBJ. Oral to me is sometimes better than sex Originally Posted by Alana kay
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2016, 03:23 PM
My sarcasm meter might be broken, but I'll take your words at face value. I can see where you are coming from though. I'm not naive enough to think that I'm going to fall in love with a provider and take her home with me, but I would like to provide a mutually beneficial experience when possible.

Although this was intended for providers to answer, I do appreciate your response. Originally Posted by northern
You have to take anyone's post in perspective. If you read many of his posts it seems evident that he DOES mean what he says.

And, as others here have pointed out, he has taken his narrow perspective and assumes all ladies are as repulsed by all their clients as much as they are by him.

That is a blatantly false generalization.

And neither does it mean that the only alternative is to fall in love with a lady. In my opinion--and ecperience--it is about two people enjoying each other's company, and if I help her enjoy herself she usually helps me enjoy myself more. Then we part as friends who both look forward to meeting each other at some future time.