30 day trip around the US

Not sure if Im in the right place or not... didnt see anywhere else I could post this..
But Im soon to be taking a trip around the US for 30 straight days, just traveling for the most part.... And if any of you gents out there like BBWs and would like to get to know me, (those who dont have the time or means to travel to texas, where Im from) then send me a msg

Also looking for cool spots to visit and sight see, I have never traveled before so this is a big deal to me! All comments and suggestions welcome! Thanks guys!

Promoting your 30 day trip around Us on Main discussion forum.Why do you need advice on places?When traveling around US. Best wishes on pay off.
Im going thru all 48 states in 30 days, and I wanted some suggestions on sight seeing areas, since I have never been traveling before. I wont be alone on the trip, I will be with 2 other people.
And my trip is not hobby based, but it would be nice to meet some new people along the way, people who otherwise wouldnt get the chance to meet me at all.

• Old-T
  • 09-02-2016, 04:30 AM
Utah: Bryce Canyon and Arches, both National Parks

New Mexico: Chaco Canyon, archaeological site

Ohio: Air Force Museum, in Dayton

Washington DC: Hillwood Estate, National Museum of the American Indian (plus all the more well known stuff)

Florida: Kennedy Space Center

New York State: Ausable Chasm, Niagara Falls

Maryland: National Acquarium

California: Yosemite, Mur Woods or the old growth Redwoods father north

Oregon: Drive the highway along the coast
The Badlands of South Dakota
Sand Dunes in Upper Michigan
Great suggestions...there's a ton to do in the D.C. area or sure .

Utah: Bryce Canyon and Arches, both National Parks

New Mexico: Chaco Canyon, archaeological site

Ohio: Air Force Museum, in Dayton

Washington DC: Hillwood Estate, National Museum of the American Indian (plus all the more well known stuff)

Florida: Kennedy Space Center

New York State: Ausable Chasm, Niagara Falls

Maryland: National Acquarium

California: Yosemite, Mur Woods or the old growth Redwoods father north

Oregon: Drive the highway along the coast Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 09-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Colorado: Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Rocky Mt National Park
Carlsbed Caverns, Carlsbed, New Mexico
Pacific Coast Highway/ Big Sur, Central Coast of California
Calaveras Big Trees State Park
Yellowstone National Park
All Texans (born or adopted, doesn't matter) should visit the Shrine of the Alamo in San Antonio.

Yes, can be very commercial, but listening to the history, viewing the Cenotaph, just sitting on the low wall, can be very moving.

Plus, many in the hobby get to enjoy the camaraderie of our community, too.
Happy labor day weekend folks!
I think this is a great post you will get lots of people's advise on what they think 8s neat..

If your going through Amarillo drive through Palo duo canyon it's the 2nd largest canyon in the country of course the grand Canyon in number 1 but this one has better color and you can drive through in about 20 minutes.
the Cadillac ranch is an unbelievable stress reliever and a unique pleasure grab a can of paint or a little jar for a dollar and go be a tourist...
BEALL STREET IN Memphis
Bourbon street in Nola
the stair case with no nails and spiritual gardens in sanat rosa

I'm not sure how you will hit every state in 30 days and have time to work but hey good for you...
These are all great suggestions, thanks guys! I will need to write all this stuff down to remember lol

And my trip isnt hobby based, I just offered it as an option while I travel. In truth I am traveling with a couple friends while they get their trucking business started, and alot of the states we will be driving through, thats why Im trying to make a plan before we go, so we can schedule everything together. This will be a great trip, keep the suggestions coming! Thanks guys!
All 48 states in 30 days. If you are driving, I doubt you will have much time to site see. You might get a look at America thru a windshield, but will not have much time to stop a visit many places. Safe travels and hope you have a good time.
For nature lovers, driving through the Flint Hills in Kansas is great. I might be bias being Kansan, but it's beautiful.