Greensburg = New Stanton
Murrysville = Monroeville
90% of Westmoreland county = New Stanton
Delmont = Murrysville
Monroeville = Anywhere in PGH area east of town

And to move into the time perspective -

On time = hour or more late
Excellent observations Sjo. Completely true 99% of the time
I replied to a Backpage ad that said North of Pittsburgh. After a couple of texts, I discovered she was in Erie. I guess that's technically north of Pittsburgh .
So is Toronto. lol
Hell I'm Impressed they know NSEW.
I've talked to a few who had no clue.Then they say down the road from Sheetz or some other non specific landmark.
Hell I'm Impressed they know NSEW.
I've talked to a few who had no clue.Then they say down the road from Sheetz or some other non specific landmark. Originally Posted by copperhead1967
You gonna go all the way down about half a block and you'll see a Torino with no wheels on it. Now inside that Torino is my cousin Jack, now you tell him you're my boy and you're lost and he'll make sure you get to where your goin cause you don't want to know from me man, this ain't even my neighborhood.
So is Toronto. lol Originally Posted by sjomonty
Toronto is Niagara Fall's Bitch on this board.....
You gonna go all the way down about half a block and you'll see a Torino with no wheels on it. Now inside that Torino is my cousin Jack, now you tell him you're my boy and you're lost and he'll make sure you get to where your goin cause you don't want to know from me man, this ain't even my neighborhood. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Are you from the west side of Chicago here on vacation?
You gonna go all the way down about half a block and you'll see a Torino with no wheels on it. Now inside that Torino is my cousin Jack, now you tell him you're my boy and you're lost and he'll make sure you get to where your goin cause you don't want to know from me man, this ain't even my neighborhood. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I get directions like this from all the prospective hood rats. Must be part of their screening process.
As the hubcaps get taken off of the car.
I just sent a provider a text asking her what area of Pittsburgh she lives. She just responded, "Pittsburgh". Gee, thanks.
At least she didn't reply Youngstown. Happened twice last week.