Phone Calls From Wives

Guys, I'm begging you..........

Please get a hobby phone or clear out your call log before you go home or catch the detailed phone bill before your wife does.

I've had two wives call me in the last two days. I play it off of course as I have a different job description to give to wives, but still. It not only puts me in a bad spot, but you could be bringing so much heat on yourself.

Here's what she's capable of doing:

1. Call the cell phone company and get detailed information from them. Ask them to send all the texts and to run the number in question to see how many times that number was called.

2. Watch your money and call credit card companies

3. Question your every move

4. She might even have someone follow you or do it herself. I had a client who's wife did that and boy was THAT FUN!!!

The latter of course may night happen to everyone, but it could. Being on lockdown or having a lojack isn't fun. lol

So please, get a hobby phone. They don't cost that much. Get one from a dollar store. Heed my warning.......please.
Oh gosh MsElana that is no good! I have had a couple issues like this but nothing to major (on my end anyways) thank goodness. Guys, like Elana mentioned a hobby phone is very important.. if you happen to have a smart phone (Iphone, Android, Blackberry) google voice is an awesome choice as well. Absolutely no cost, you get an additional # that calls in and out of your primary cell phone. Txts and Voicemail are also included. The only real issue I can see right now is that there are no numbers for the Nebraska area.. but that could change at anytime. Even so, you still have the option of choosing an out of state #.. which is really no biggie.
Good work ladies, your advice is always appreciated and very straight forward. And I always pay cash for my phone and minutes...
Hobby phones are so very easy to buy and maintain. The only real problem is hiding them. Try to get one that resembles your real cell. Once you get by that, the only problem you have comes if she gets into your Contact List and sees all the ladies in there. I try to get around that by substituting male names. For instance, Ms Elena becomes Allen; Kendra becomes TaDa,,,Kenny.
o.m.g!!!! all i can say is you got to handle your business more better fella's...also if the ad SAY'S...."NO TEXT MESSAGES!!!" there is a reason us girls state that!!!
Hobby phones are so very easy to buy and maintain. The only real problem is hiding them. Try to get one that resembles your real cell. Once you get by that, the only problem you have comes if she gets into your Contact List and sees all the ladies in there. I try to get around that by substituting male names. For instance, Ms Elena becomes Allen; Kendra becomes TaDa,,,Kenny. Originally Posted by John Bull
Great idea with the name changes I've done this a time or two!
o.m.g!!!! all i can say is you got to handle your business more better fella's...also if the ad SAY'S...."NO TEXT MESSAGES!!!" there is a reason us girls state that!!! Originally Posted by onejewel7
Unfortunatley, some gents dont read that far. They look at the pic and skim over the rest! Best thing you can do is just ingnore the txts you didnt welcome. Either that or dont post your phone number online. Only post your email and let them email you with their phone #. But if you ask me, thats making it too complicated. I'd go with the first idea and ignore the txts.
Great advice ladies! I'm single so I dont have to worry about a mrs, gf, or sig other snooping in my phone; which means no hobby phone. however, I do a lot of times save laddies ph #'s as "fake" work contacts. The only question you you have then is why "suzi" from accounting called you at 1:00 am. LMAO!

On a side note, without changing the thread, sometimes guys text b/c we cant always call, ie at work, and just want to check availability or whatever. We'll be more carefull to follow instructions though.
Brasky,

I wish all guys would follow instructions more.
Brasky,

I wish all guys would follow instructions more. Originally Posted by MsElena

We are guys. We have never followed instructions well and never will. lol
We are guys. We have never followed instructions well and never will. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
If that aint the truth I dont know what is!!!!
I second that thought Burkalini. Pretty sure Garmin is the last name of a woman whose husband had a glove compartment full of useless maps.
Ive been in the same boat as I told you on the phone mselena I felt like a therapist after 5 phone calls and telling the lady I had no clue what she was talking about. And she would go on crying and state why is he cheating on me. Not a fun conversation to say the least.