Sugar Dating vs. regular providers

Hi,

Sugar Dating is a rapidly growing industry with several sites servicing the industry. The biggest, SeekingArrangements (SA) seems to be going the way of BackPage, Craigslist, etc. as it has been overrun by bad elements - many are complaining (especially at $70/month subscription!)

Also, since Sugar Dating is the new big thing, shouldn't there be a section for it as well? Plus info. about Sugar Babies (SBs) for all the sites other than just SA? Sites like StrikeUps.com, ArrangementFinders.com, Sugardaddyforme.com, etc.?

Personally, I havent used a true provider for several years preferring the Sugar Dating and the fun and personal touch of Sugar Dating.
There is a section for sugar babies on here.

You just can't see it.

I helped start it years ago but it has turned to shit.

Best way to find a baby is to do it in real life.

You will get 100 PMs from hookers on here looking for a daddy now.

They will have 11 pages of reviews and want to be paid by the hour.

Good luck
Beautiful. And as certain as Autumn follows Summer.
  • Old-T
  • 09-19-2016, 01:22 PM
It is not new. It is not a substitute. And you will find there are very opinionated people on both sides. It is not "better" for everyone.
Used fetlife for awhile and had a SB. I get bored easily and tho I liked her bjs and even got to creampie her a few times but I moved on. Might as well have a mistress. They are free and less hassle.
  • Old-T
  • 09-19-2016, 03:23 PM
Mistresses are anything but free!
A definitive schedule always helps. Who needs who?
  • Old-T
  • 09-19-2016, 08:19 PM
A definitive schedule always helps. Who needs who? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Definitive schedules may help, but when this is a second job for a single mom, the luxury if a "definitive schedule" is often not possible. I am happy with clearly published schedules even if they vary week to week.

As to who needs whom--well from the vocal volume on here (the board in general, not necessarily this thread) I would say both have needs, different though they might be.
OK thanks. Where is this sections?

There is a section for sugar babies on here.

You just can't see it.

I helped start it years ago but it has turned to shit.

Best way to find a baby is to do it in real life.

You will get 100 PMs from hookers on here looking for a daddy now.

They will have 11 pages of reviews and want to be paid by the hour.

Good luck Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Diamonds and Tuxedos is the only one I know of, but I think you guys have a few other tabs we ladies don't get to see... So maybe there is something more?
It is not new. It is not a substitute. And you will find there are very opinionated people on both sides. It is not "better" for everyone. Originally Posted by Old-T

Agree. I went to the Grand Lux last month to have a quick lunch; as I waited to be seated I met two smoking hot 23 yr old chics; asked them to sit with me and during the conversation it came out they were basically hookers that don't advertise anywhere except on seeking arrangements. I played coy and pretended I didn't know the game or anything about the business. It appears there's maybe 5 or 6 of them all friends and / or roommates and all on seeking arrangements. Long story short I negotiated an initial price point with those two and hooked up with one last week. I will spare you the details but it was not a particularly good experience compared to the typical Indy. However, I still plan to run through the rest of their friend crew because they're all pretty hot. However, I can tell there's a different service mindset from the Seeking Arrangement girl vs. the typical Indy.