Trump was disoriented, angry, and generally like a jumping bean

LOL dude was all over the map after the first 20 min. He clearly wasn't prepared and it really showed. It was a total disaster for Trump. I actually wanted him to do better but I had no idea Hillary would wipe the floor with him in such a manner. He kept drinking water over and over again. He was angry, got dry mouth, kept moving back and forth like a 3rd grader, kept making faces, keep cutting her off, kept showing he was flustered. With 100 million people watching it was the greatest theatrical spectacle meltdown I've seen in quite some time. He was like a Mexican jumping bean.

1 down and 2 to go for Hillary she's clearly prepared and ready to be commander in chief. I told you this was different from the Primary debates. He's one on one now and has to answer questions that he clearly tried running from. On a stage with 18 people it's easy to hide while one on one you have to answer and his meltdown was EPIC!!!!

I enjoyed watching this in all seriousness. It proved exactly what I knew about this guy all along. He knows nothing and has ZERO command of essentially ALL issues.

Good job Hillary
She did a great job.

He spent the whole night talking about himself.
A lot of voters disagree:

http://time.com/4506217/presidential...-trump-survey/

400,000 votes, Trump 58% Clinton 42%
Notice all his sniffles and amount of sips of water he had - clearly trump has some medical issues - I think he has ADHD- give that bastard some Adderall.
A lot of voters disagree:

http://time.com/4506217/presidential...-trump-survey/

400,000 votes, Trump 58% Clinton 42% Originally Posted by bambino
They were all or majority trump voters even you commented that trump didn't look good - your words paraphrased. Get over it - my liberal friends accepted defeat when ROmney kicked obama's ass in their first debate - why can't you. By the way did you check the CNN and social media sites ? Clinton won in a landslide on their polls.
They were all or majority trump voters even you commented that trump didn't look good - your words paraphrased. Get over it - my liberal friends accepted defeat when ROmney kicked obama's ass in their first debate - why can't you. By the way did you check the CNN and social media sites ? Clinton won in a landslide on their polls. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
CNN? LMAO
CNN? LMAO Originally Posted by bambino
Are you mad because it wasn't FOX - accept defeat BIMBINO!
Are you mad because it wasn't FOX - accept defeat BIMBINO! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No you idiot, it isn't call the Clinton News Network by mistake idiot. I've linked 3 different online polls. They are not scientific by any means. But all three had Trump winning by wide margins. I saw it as fairly boring. I didn't think it was a great performance by either candidate. But the bar was pretty low for both of them. I will say that Hillary was mean spirited and despicable on her last comments about Trump. He held his tongue, he could have slammed her on Bill's abuse of women. He didn't. Now go stick a banana up your ass and celebrate you stupid faggot.
Hillary looked like she was *forbidden topic*. She was swaying and had that goofy, arrogant grin the whole time. She repeated mainly memorized talking points with no substance. She was not fully present. That being said, Trump had several opportunities to deliver knockout blows, but he didn't. Trump was disappointing, but he was much more on top of real world problems than Hillary, but he could have done much better.
Hillary looked like she was *forbidden topic*. She was swaying and had that goofy, arrogant grin the whole time. She repeated mainly memorized talking points with no substance. She was not fully present. That being said, Trump had several opportunities to deliver knockout blows, but he didn't. Trump was disappointing, but he was much more on top of real world problems than Hillary, but he could have done much better. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

He could have nailed her with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's culpability for the 2007-08 economic crisis because Slick Willie signed the bill repealing Glass-Steagall and her personal failure as Secretary of State to negotiate a re-invigorated Status of Forces agreement with Iraq to preclude an unwise withdrawal from Iraq.
Hillary looked like she was *forbidden topic*. She was swaying and had that goofy, arrogant grin the whole time. She repeated mainly memorized talking points with no substance. She was not fully present. That being said, Trump had several opportunities to deliver knockout blows, but he didn't. Trump was disappointing, but he was much more on top of real world problems than Hillary, but he could have done much better. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Trump started off good when he tried to focus on the politicians versus outsiders, but then he totally got rattled and never recovered, It's amazing that you poke fun of Clinton's mannerism, but she was claimant relaxed- whereas Trump was fidgetity, had far more sips of the water than Clinton and Trump was the one who kept interrupting and sniffling while Clinton was speaking. I don't recall once where Clinton interrupted Trump.
If you look at my numerous post, I have said numerous times that Trump is a terrible debater he doesn't have poise or temperament.
The big problem Trump has- is who you saw Monday was the real Trump- if he comes back on debate 2 and becomes more relaxed it wouldn't be the "real" Trump and he will look artificial. Just look at the press conference when Trump was in Mexico and he gave a "Presidential" type speech, but he didn't look comfortable and looked out of his element and that's going to hurt Trump.
He could have nailed her with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's culpability for the 2007-08 economic crisis because he signed the bill repealing Glass-Steagall and her personal failure as Secretary of State to negotiate a re-invigorated Status of Forces agreement with Iraq to preclude an unwise withdrawal from Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Could have/would have but he didn't- she could have nailed him by bringing up the fact of how he praised her-= also CNN pointed out when Trump was asked about his racial discrimination rental lawsuit- Trump didn't say it nEVER happened he merely said in so many words that a lot of people were in the lawsuit- which he basically accepted it as truth.

It would be similar if someone said I used the "N" word and I replied back- "well there were a lot of people that used the "N" word .....
Trump said he was one of many companies being sued and he settled the case with no admission of guilt. Trump is not a racist, WeeEndowed, and no one cares what you have to say. Aren't your two weeks up yet!
Could have/would have but he didn't- she could have nailed him by bringing up the fact of how he praised her-= also CNN pointed out when Trump was asked about his racial discrimination rental lawsuit- Trump didn't say it nEVER happened he merely said in so many words that a lot of people were in the lawsuit- which he basically accepted it as truth.

It would be similar if someone said I used the "N" word and I replied back- "well there were a lot of people that used the "N" word .....
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You obviously missed where Trump soundly tagged hildebeest's ass for her culpability in all of Odumbo's foreign policy failures, Lubed Wide-ass.
You obviously missed where Trump soundly tagged hildebeest's ass for her culpability in all of Odumbo's foreign policy failures, Lubed Wide-ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I watched the whole debate- Trump lost- CNN had 20 independent undecided voters in a room and after the debate 18 of the 20's said Clinton won.- the CNN/ORC poll had Clinton winning 67 to 22.
Fox news had a similar group of undecided and Clinton won 16-6 according to those people. Several Fox news columnist have given the nod to Clinton.http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...-prepared.html http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...-stumbles.html
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/...al-debate.html