The Pundits are wrong again!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...inton.amp.html

The pundits unanimously picked Clinton the winner last night. But the online polls all picked Trump as they did in the primaries. I didn't he think won the debate. He left too many opportunities slip by. Hillary looked like an aloof, programmed politician, which she is. I doubt this debate will have any effect on the polls.

The pundits unanimously picked Clinton the winner last night. But the online polls all picked Trump as they did in the primaries. I didn't he think won the debate. He left too many opportunities slip by. Hillary looked like an aloof, programmed politician, which she is. I doubt this debate will have any effect on the polls. Originally Posted by bambino
If you didn't think Trump won the debate than you agree with the pundits Bimbo! If you don't think this debate affects the polls you are crazy- please do a research and find out who the undecided voters think won the debate. The polls you are reading are going to have Trump's people stick with Trump and Clinton's people stick with Clinton- if you don't believe me look at the results of the Romney/Obama debate 1- it was so obvious that Romney destroyed Obama, but you had some diehard liberals who thought Obama won the debate- the real polls are the ones that ask the undecided voters.
Trump was clearly out of his league- again he had a good first 10 minutes we he was placing the blame on "politicians" and then he took every one of Clinton's bait and alongside his sniffles and constant drinking of water he lost and it wasn't even close- Clinton looked far more clam and Presidential and had her facts it was easy to see who was prepared and who was flying off the cuff. Trust me anytime a candidate abruptly interrupts the other candidate and makes faces throughout the whole 90 minutes- it looks bad- really bad. So you can lie to yourself enough times Bimbo and think that Trump did well- lie enough times you will eventually believe it.
If you didn't think Trump won the debate than you agree with the pundits Bimbo! If you don't think this debate affects the polls you are crazy- please do a research and find out who the undecided voters think won the debate. The polls you are reading are going to have Trump's people stick with Trump and Clinton's people stick with Clinton- if you don't believe me look at the results of the Romney/Obama debate 1- it was so obvious that Romney destroyed Obama, but you had some diehard liberals who thought Obama won the debate- the real polls are the ones that ask the undecided voters.
Trump was clearly out of his league- again he had a good first 10 minutes we he was placing the blame on "politicians" and then he took every one of Clinton's bait and alongside his sniffles and constant drinking of water he lost and it wasn't even close- Clinton looked far more clam and Presidential and had her facts it was easy to see who was prepared and who was flying off the cuff. Trust me anytime a candidate abruptly interrupts the other candidate and makes faces throughout the whole 90 minutes- it looks bad- really bad. So you can lie to yourself enough times Bimbo and think that Trump did well- lie enough times you will eventually believe it. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I'm not lying, I'm posting numbers. It's you that are spewing your opinion. And that's all it is. You're an Imbecile. I don't think either of them did well. But the MSM elitists had Hillary trouncing him. But millions of people voted online for Trump. I think I like those numbers better shit head. Trump also took in 13 million in donations today. A record for the Republican Party. Seems like the enthusiasm is on Trumps side you idiot. Heres a list of the online polls you fucking moron. You can point to CNN and get a boner, but they admitted there was 26% more democrats responding and a very small sample size. 580 respondents. So quit cackling like a Hyena.

http://www.infowars.com/poll-who-won...ential-debate/
If you didn't think Trump won the debate than you agree with the pundits Bimbo! . Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I didn't say he lost Sap Sucker. Clinton didn't get honest overnight, or like able. Millions voted online for Trump over Hillary. Take a suck on that.
Trump was clearly out of his league- again he had a good first 10 minutes we he was placing the blame on "politicians" and then he took every one of Clinton's bait and alongside his sniffles and constant drinking of water he lost and it wasn't even close- Clinton looked far more clam and Presidential and had her facts it was easy to see who was prepared and who was flying off the cuff. Trust me anytime a candidate abruptly interrupts the other candidate and makes faces throughout the whole 90 minutes- it looks bad- really bad. So you can lie to yourself enough times Bimbo and think that Trump did well- lie enough times you will eventually believe it. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You have a serious reading conphrehenion problem Dizzzy. Saying that Trump didn't win is not the same thing as saying Hillary won, she didn't. Neither made much of impression on their supporters. Hillary could have a seizure on stage in full view of the world and she would still get 36 million votes.
Grip grip grip.
jabber jabber jabber

The pundits unanimously picked Clinton the winner last night. But the online polls all picked Trump as they did in the primaries. I didn't he think won the debate. He left too many opportunities slip by. Hillary looked like an aloof, programmed politician, which she is. I doubt this debate will have any effect on the polls. Originally Posted by bambino
TWO WORDS: RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!!!!!!
TWO WORDS: RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
i wonder how much Drumpf paid his butt buddy Putin to do it?
jabber jabber jabber Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
chirp
i wonder how much Drumpf paid his butt buddy Putin to do it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Putin does it for gratis, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Putin's animus for hildebeest is well known, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, after all, hildebeest is the only U.S. public offical to ever, ever carelessly and publicly compare a sitting Soviet/Russian head of state to Hitler, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

As hildebeest's incompetent and careless-ass once stated, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB: "Words have consequences."
Link.
TWO WORDS: RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
The HillaryNoMore cover story for a defeat. It's been hyped for months.