Trump vs. Kaepernick

I think this pretty much sums up Trump supporters:

LOL I just noticed Trump's hands are missing in that cartoon. LOL
I think this pretty much sums up Trump supporters:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're a dumb-fuck retard, Sissy Chap. Trump's remarks are directed at contemporary problems this country faces today while Kaepernick is attacking a universal symbol that represents this country's past, present and future asperations to be great, you simpering SOB. Trump's message is that this country can continue to struggle for greatness, while Kaepernick's message denigrates this country's historic asperations to be great. That you're so predisposed to not see that difference reflects what a miserable POS you are, Sissy Chap.
LMAO
  • DSK
  • 09-27-2016, 09:21 PM
You're a dumb-fuck retard, Sissy Chap. Trump's remarks are directed at contemporary problems this country faces today while Kaepernick is attacking a universal symbol that represents this country's past, present and future asperations to be great, you simpering SOB. Trump's message is that this country can continue to struggle for greatness, while Kaepernick's message denigrates this country's historic asperations to be great. That you're so predisposed to not see that difference reflects what a miserable POS you are, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Excellent analysis of this post and those political cartoons.

Having said that, any American has every right to bad mouth their country, and stomp on the flag as a protest. Even half [prohibited]'s like that second string quarterback may do so, for completely hateful and race based reasons.

If you immigrate here, on the other hand, it makes no sense for you to bad mouth it. Why stay here if you have your country of origin to return to? (Exceptions will be made for those immigrants who paid large sums of money to come here)
LOL I just noticed Trump's hands are missing in that cartoon. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
no they are not missing. you're blind as a bat as usual. the cartoon depicts him as having small hands.
LOL I just noticed Trump's hands are missing in that cartoon. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What I've noticed is your common sense is missing in everything you post, lol.

Jim
What I've noticed is your common sense is missing in everything you post, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
not only that, he has a severe case of tunnel vision.
not only that, he has a severe case of tunnel vision. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That "tunnel" would be Sissy Chap's own ass; since, he suffers from terminal cranial rectumitis.
The suck-cadas are chirping again.
The suck-cadas are chirping again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Trump is right. America doesn't win anymore. Even Obama wants us to submit to the UN! Fuck that.