What is your favorite part of being a provider ?

I enjoy meeting new people feels like going on a different date every time I enjoyed the different experiences there's a lot to it that I enjoy but I want to hear what the other ladies are enjoying and what the men and enjoy as well
Being blessed with the opportunity to fulfill more of my sexual fantasies in the past year or so than I had in the several years prior to me becoming a companion.

And also doing more travelling than I ever have!
Cash??? Just asking?? A few of you got tired of the fucked up rat race and wanted major income??
  • jl11
  • 09-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Cash??? Just asking?? A few of you got tired of the fucked up rat race and wanted major income?? Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner! Thread over. Nothing else to see here.
Sorry that your thread got hijacked by a clueless and classless response. I love connecting with my clients on a level that some gentleman obviously have never experienced. You get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. While some can't possibly fathom what the quality gentleman on here get to experience, there are many wonderful guys who want more than a place to put their cock.
Cash??? Just asking?? A few of you got tired of the fucked up rat race and wanted major income?? Originally Posted by Boudin3112
  • jl11
  • 09-29-2016, 04:47 PM
Sorry that your thread got hijacked by a clueless and classless response. I love connecting with my clients on a level that some gentleman obviously have never experienced. You get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. While some can't possibly fathom what the quality gentleman on here get to experience, there are many wonderful guys who want more than a place to put their cock. Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood

That's very sweet, but I came 3 times with a provider once. Do you consider that a high level of connection? She was sexy though. I probably could of blown off a 4th if my time wasn't up.
That's very sweet, but I came 3 times with a provider once. Do you consider that a high level of connection? She was sexy though. I probably could of blown off a 4th if my time wasn't up. Originally Posted by jl11
Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'm really happy for you. Only 3 times though?
  • jl11
  • 09-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'm really happy for you. Only 3 times though? Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Yeah soon I'm going to attempt to break my hobby record with 4 in an hour. Maybe even more. Me and her cuddled and made out between the main events. Oh what an hour that was. There was another provider that I went 3 with too.
Yeah soon I'm going to attempt to break my hobby record with 4 in an hour. Maybe even more. Me and her cuddled and made out between the main events. Oh what an hour that was. There was another provider that I went 3 with too. Originally Posted by jl11
I prefer the multiple hour sessions where it's possible to reach double figures. But honestly, three times in an hour means you might just be a whole lot of fun. Too bad you don't value the rest of the experience that many of us ladies offer.
I tell truth. No woman was sitting around the house thinking she desired to connect with more men and for that reason she became a prostitute. If you wanted to connect with more men join match.com. If you want to earn big dollars be a prostitute! There is no such thing as high class prostitutes, pay $500 an hour get the same thing as $200 an hour, sex! No class in fucking a man 15 minutes after you met him. No honor in calling a woman to get my rocks off either. I just live in truth. It is about sex for the men and cash for the women. Keep it real, darling. My response surely was not clueless, maybe classless, but not clueless. My response was spot on the facts. Is it classless to tell truth when no wants to hear it? When everyone is in deep denial, I don't think so. But appreciate your input and opinion.
None of the ladies have mentioned taint massage or taint tickling ...
I tell truth. No woman was sitting around the house thinking she desired to connect with more men and for that reason she became a prostitute. If you wanted to connect with more men join match.com. If you want to earn big dollars be a prostitute! There is no such thing as high class prostitutes, pay $500 an hour get the same thing as $200 an hour, sex! No class in fucking a man 15 minutes after you met him. No honor in calling a woman to get my rocks off either. I just live in truth. It is about sex for the men and cash for the women. Keep it real, darling. My response surely was not clueless, maybe classless, but not clueless. My response was spot on the facts. Is it classless to tell truth when no wants to hear it? When everyone is in deep denial, I don't think so. But appreciate your input and opinion. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Your vaste amount of reviews lends itself to the clueless. The coin you're willing, or maybe it's just able, to part with also speaks volumes. When have you paid $500? $400? $300?
Duh.
I tell truth. No woman was sitting around the house thinking she desired to connect with more men and for that reason she became a prostitute. If you wanted to connect with more men join match.com. If you want to earn big dollars be a prostitute! Originally Posted by Boudin3112
The original poster didn't ask why we got into the business. She did ask what our favorite parts of the interaction are. To help out with that I will continue addressing her.

I love getting to know my fellow providers. Many of us come from such diverse backgrounds and have some pretty interesting stories. It's so nice to put a face, voice and name together since so many of us rely upon each other for references.
Mmmmmmmm Pyramider...I LUV taint tickling!!!!

I do like being able to work when I want
...........being able to travel & salso do aventurous sightseeing wherever I travel.............meeting fun gents & ladies {most of the time....lol}....................living a comfortable lifestyle & being able to have a shopping spree "just for the hell of it" occassionally.......

BUT the main reason I do this is because of the "power trip or "ego booster" it provides to me!
At my ripe "old" age of 53 I have a great reputation/over 280 kickass reviews/a steady stabel of repeat friends/some sweet doubles partners AND fun conversations to participate in on this board!!!!!