Bad Real Pimps also being arrested

Bad Real Pimps also being arrested

I usually don't follow bad pimp cases (and no interest in street cases) or those that don't seem to be done in private with consenting adults.

I did look at the case of Jarrell arrested on 9/20/2016 which is maybe the 10% of cases that are real pimp cases vs maybe 90% that are the "pretend victims" cases of private consenting adults.

Jarrell indicted for sex trafficking 4 counts, as well as weapons and firearms charges after initial direct complaint of induce to prostitution felony.

Was a raid on a motel room in Tolleson (in Phoenix area). He is alleged to have posted ads for a girl he told could make money for but then she wanted to go home. He alleged to have told her that she was now his, that he carried two guns. She feared leaving and was scared for her life. Bond is $50k.

I will not continue to follow this case, although wonder why kidnapping would also be an appropriate charge.

If LE would concentrate on these real pimp cases, and engage the help of consenting adults to report these cases, it would make far more sense than the maybe 90% of arrests related to pretend victims which are consenting adults.