The most qualified person to be president: George H. W. Bush

In reality NO ONE is qualified to be the president when they step into the office. You have to be able to grow into it so it is a problem when you're rigidly idealogical like Obama, Carter, and Hillary. You can't grow if you don't recognize the shortcoming of your belief system. Carter learned at the end but it was too late.

But if you want to go by experience and the type of experience then George H. W. Bush was way ahead of everyone else.

Wartime experience as someone who actually faced death and not some general officer to whom battlefield death was a calcuation. Bush was shot down twice and won the Distinguished Flying Cross for Valor.

Business experience: Bush came home and launched a successful business. He has had to write paychecks, do his taxes, and obey regulations written by idiots.

Legislative experience: As a Congressman Bush learned the process of lawmaking and compromise inside constitutional confines.

Foreign Policy experience: Bush was appointed ambassador to the United Nations. Bush was the envoy to Communist China. He had to deal with an unfriendly power on behalf of the United States without losing his cool.

Intelligence experience: Bush was head of the CIA...do I have to say anything else?

Executive experience: Bush served in the thankless position of Vice President for eight years and then Bush won his own election to the White House.

So in 1992, this very qualified individual had to go up against the lying Clintons attack machine who used a grocery store scanner to claim Bush was out of touch and therefore, unqualified.

Compare that resume to the Hillary resume; failed lawyer, First Lady of Arkansas, First of the United States, Senator, failed Secretary of State, floor mat for Bill.

So everytime you hear someone say that Hillary is so qualified, you know you're being lied to.
Hell judy, she has served as first lady, a US senator, SOS, dodged sniper fire. Held Bills balls while the poked bimbos. Can Trump come close to that? (sarcasm)
Hell judy, she has served as first lady, a US senator, SOS, dodged sniper fire. Held Bills balls while the poked bimbos. Can Trump come close to that? (sarcasm) Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I doubt she ever touched Bills balls. And I agree with JD, Bush 41 had some chops.
In reality NO ONE is qualified to be the president when they step into the office. You have to be able to grow into it so it is a problem when you're rigidly idealogical like Obama, Carter, and Hillary. You can't grow if you don't recognize the shortcoming of your belief system. Carter learned at the end but it was too late.

But if you want to go by experience and the type of experience then George H. W. Bush was way ahead of everyone else.

Wartime experience as someone who actually faced death and not some general officer to whom battlefield death was a calcuation. Bush was shot down twice and won the Distinguished Flying Cross for Valor.

Business experience: Bush came home and launched a successful business. He has had to write paychecks, do his taxes, and obey regulations written by idiots.

Legislative experience: As a Congressman Bush learned the process of lawmaking and compromise inside constitutional confines.

Foreign Policy experience: Bush was appointed ambassador to the United Nations. Bush was the envoy to Communist China. He had to deal with an unfriendly power on behalf of the United States without losing his cool.

Intelligence experience: Bush was head of the CIA...do I have to say anything else?

Executive experience: Bush served in the thankless position of Vice President for eight years and then Bush won his own election to the White House.

So in 1992, this very qualified individual had to go up against the lying Clintons attack machine who used a grocery store scanner to claim Bush was out of touch and therefore, unqualified.

Compare that resume to the Hillary resume; failed lawyer, First Lady of Arkansas, First of the United States, Senator, failed Secretary of State, floor mat for Bill.

So everytime you hear someone say that Hillary is so qualified, you know you're being lied to. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
George H. Bush was a shit president like his son George W. Bush and Jeb would have been a joke too. We can take it a little further. The Clinton's are also shit. They are lousy people and the little Racial Slur removed...DED we have in office right now is nothing but a trouble maker.

Jim
Judy, all that proves is that you can be perfectly qualified(according to you) for the job but completely fucking suck at it.
I doubt she ever touched Bills balls. And I agree with JD, Bush 41 had some chops. Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck off moron, go stalk someone else.
I guess you didn't understand. Hillary touts her experience above all else (she has nothing else) and when you compare her to Bush 41, she sucks hind teat. Which also means that experience is not enough and she has NOTHING over Trump.
George HW Bush was as big an elitist globalist that has ever been President. Mojo is right. He was a POS, as was his son.
Ok let's use your example here to see how valid your second post really is:

Trump: No military record to speak of. Bush 1 Trump 0 Hillary 0
Trumps business experience is known, just how good he is at business in debate but Bush 1 Trump 1 Hillary 0

Trump, the only experience he might have here is pay offs/contributions to get things his way but other wise....... goose egg. Bush 1 Trump 0 Hillary 1

In this again Trump has nothing, infact if you bother to look into it, he's done a good bit to piss off other nations with his business deals and stupid comments. Bush 1 Trump 0 Hillary 1

I could make a joke of this but Bush 1 Trump 0 Hillary 1

Trump's been a business executive, while I'm sure there are some things similar, running a business is Nothing like running a country. Bush 1 Trump 0 Hillary1

So everytime you hear someone say that Hillary is so qualified, you know you're being lied to. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ok so the tally is Bush 6 Trump 1 Hillary 4, now do you really wanna say he's more qualified? Yes I know you are going to pick apart Hillary and in that you might be right about some of it BUT she Has had experience where Trump has not. Now in business when you hire someone you tend to go with the person that has rather than the one that doesn't.

"So everytime you hear someone say that Hillary is so qualified....... She IS when compared to Trump!"
You're demonstrating just how stupid you are. On paper (and that is all that Hillary has) Bush 41 was the most qualified person to run for president bar none. No one even comes close. Not Hillary, not Trump. My point (other than the one on your head) is that Hillary has nothing (and you seem to concede that point) to run on but her very small record (kind of like your wee wee). You don't have to like Bush or even agree with what he did but he was the most qualified person since Eisenhower when it comes to command.
Ok let's use your example here to see how valid your second post really is:

Ok so the tally is Bush 6 Trump 1 Hillary 4, now do you really wanna say he's more qualified? Yes I know you are going to pick apart Hillary and in that you might be right about some of it BUT she Has had experience where Trump has not. Now in business when you hire someone you tend to go with the person that has rather than the one that doesn't.

"So everytime you hear someone say that Hillary is so qualified....... She IS when compared to Trump!" Originally Posted by novacain
I think you ought to get a refund back on that oxygen you're using. It's not doing you any good. Since you can't read so good, let me correct you; I never said that Trump was a real qualified individual. I said that Hillary, Obama, Biden, Bill, and Debbie have all said that Hillary is the MOST qualified person to run for office in our lifetime. I proved that they are all liars and Hillary is very unqualified. I also pointed out the irony of this grotesquely unqualified woman attacking the most qualified individual in 1992 for something that she herself is guilty of. She can't drive, she can't practice law, we remember how much trouble she had getting on the subway in New York last year, and she has problems with steps. She is sick, unqualified, and evil.
I think you ought to get a refund back on that oxygen you're using. It's not doing you any good. Since you can't read so good, let me correct you; I never said that Trump was a real qualified individual. I said that Hillary, Obama, Biden, Bill, and Debbie have all said that Hillary is the MOST qualified person to run for office in our lifetime. I proved that they are all liars and Hillary is very unqualified. I also pointed out the irony of this grotesquely unqualified woman attacking the most qualified individual in 1992 for something that she herself is guilty of. She can't drive, she can't practice law, we remember how much trouble she had getting on the subway in New York last year, and she has problems with steps. She is sick, unqualified, and evil. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually no you did not say "I said that Hillary, Obama, Biden, Bill, and Debbie have all said that Hillary is the MOST qualified person to run for office in our lifetime." you sorry cunt weasel, no where at all in your OP does it say this or anything like this. So maybe you should quit using our oxygen, you seem to be wasting the fuck out if it!
Fuck off moron, go stalk someone else. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Aw, Retarded Lenny doesn't want me responding to his posts. Go suck Asswipes asshole you retarded, punk lackey.

"But Bambino, she started it" you go fuck off you punk ass retard.
Aw, Retarded Lenny doesn't want me responding to his posts. Go suck Asswipes asshole you retarded, punk lackey.

"But Bambino, she started it" you go fuck off you punk ass retard. Originally Posted by bambino
You have replaced gay rey as the dumbest cocksucker on the forum, he was my main stalker, now you are. If you try hard you may achieve the DAOTY award for 2017.
You have replaced gay rey as the dumbest cocksucker on the forum, he was my main stalker, now you are. If you try hard you may achieve the DAOTY award for 2017. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nobody stalks you retarded Lenny. You are universally regarded as the dumbest mother fucker here Retarded Lenny.