Is this another one of those Trump tax threads?

Better late then never; if Trump did not pay taxes he broke no laws. He just used the tax code as it was created. However, the New York Times by publishing confidential information DID BREAK the law and however gave them the information from Obama's IRS also broke the law. If the Hillary camp was privvy (and she did mention Trumps taxes on Monday) then they are probably guilty of being accessories to breaking the law.

The only person who did not break the law was Donald J. Trump.
Freedom of Information Act dickhead, try looking it up, any of us could have seen them the same as the New York Times did. You can thank Lyndon Johnson, he signed it into law in 1966, so no you can't blame Obama for this one you twat. Hell I can look up yours with the right info. Why is it if ol Donnie broke no laws and is such a great business man and tax genius, he won't give up his tax returns, I mean he "broke no laws" so what's there to hide?? Hmmm?
Anyone else find it hard to believe that one bad year allowed ol Donnie to possibly not pay any taxes for the next 18 years, I'm sure those tax returns show some interesting number playing to make sure that he took full advantage of the 50 million credit every year..... could that be why he won't show them, could that also be why he's being audited. Donnie's such the great candidate, I mean he's gonna make America great again, why does he hide so damn much? I know Hillary is a crook but Donnie's a charlatan, a huckster snake oil sales man with no real cure and his great elixir, the best elixir, grand elixir, no better elixir, best of the best elixir, Trump elixir means greatest of all time elixir is likely to cause more damage.
Here's Donnie and Julie selling that elixir https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bafvfd41dWc
No JDrunk. Drumpf is not the only one who did not break the law.

I'm pretty sure CJOHNNY54 didn't break the law.
Freedom of Information Act dickhead, try looking it up, any of us could have seen them the same as the New York Times did. You can thank Lyndon Johnson, he signed it into law in 1966, so no you can't blame Obama for this one you twat. Hell I can look up yours with the right info. Why is it if ol Donnie broke no laws and is such a great business man and tax genius, he won't give up his tax returns, I mean he "broke no laws" so what's there to hide?? Hmmm?
Anyone else find it hard to believe that one bad year allowed ol Donnie to possibly not pay any taxes for the next 18 years, I'm sure those tax returns show some interesting number playing to make sure that he took full advantage of the 50 million credit every year..... could that be why he won't show them, could that also be why he's being audited. Donnie's such the great candidate, I mean he's gonna make America great again, why does he hide so damn much? I know Hillary is a crook but Donnie's a charlatan, a huckster snake oil sales man with no real cure and his great elixir, the best elixir, grand elixir, no better elixir, best of the best elixir, Trump elixir means greatest of all time elixir is likely to cause more damage.
Here's Donnie and Julie selling that elixir https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bafvfd41dWc Originally Posted by novacain

You might want to do a little reading yourself, before you start with the name calling. The Freedom of Information Act doesn't cover personal income taxes nor does the first amendment cover the ass of the NYT.
According to the author of this article the Times has violated the law and could be prosecuted.

http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/the...-is-no-excuse/
And from the "People in glass houses dept..." apparently the NYT paid $0 in taxes for 2014.
You just can't make this shit up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...no-taxes-2014/
Not the same.

Not remotely the same.

Drumpf is a con artist. And thats a proven fact.
Trump has been audited every year. If a crime was committed, we'd know. Believe me. There is nothing here but Hillary hypocrisy.

And Notabrain, there is a form to complete to request documents under FOIA. You can't just walk into an agency and help yourself. Another stupid liberal. Like we needed that.