Glamorous life of a backpage hooker

Rough life.
There is a whole another world out there that most people
are not aware of. Young girls trapped in a lifestyle they cannot escape from.
Yeah most people cant even begin to imagine the special kind of hell these girls live day in day out. I will say that as much as I hate a lazy pimp they do keep a steady stream of hot young tail coming through town.
This is sooo not funny. Too many young ladies do not realize they don't need representation. They can represent themselves. If they learn to screen the clients they can work for themselves and by themselves. They don't need some sorry ass lowlife pimping them....
M.M.
This is sooo not funny.
Too many young ladies do not realize they don't need representation. They can represent themselves. If they learn to screen the clients they can work for themselves and by themselves. They don't need some sorry ass lowlife pimping them....
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

Ladies you need to utilize what God has given you. Know your worth. Stop letting men make you loose your self esteem. You are worth more than that...

I wish everyone would learn to LOVE themselves and do for themselves by themselves.

I didn't know this type of thing still existed in that fashion...
M.M.
Ladies you need to utilize what God has given you. Know your worth. Stop letting men make you loose your self esteem. You are worth more than that...

I wish everyone would learn to LOVE themselves and do for themselves by themselves.

I didn't know this type of thing still existed in that fashion...
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Ms. Madyson... unfortunately "This Type Of Thing" DOES exist; perpetrated by
Animals
who care not for Mother, Daughter, Sister, or for that matter Country.
Who's Feeble Excuses that they personally did not pull the trigger,
doesn't eliminate the fact that they unequivocally are the Killer.
(T)he (T)rue (S)isterhood
Wow..