Info Please

I'm going to be passing through Dubai in a couple of weeks for one day and evening. What would be the best Spa/MP? I've read what reviews are posted, just looking for some input and recommendations.
Thx, SP
Don't really do Spas or AMPS in Dubai, as they usually charge about 160aed for a one hour massage. Pretty decent. But then the girl will want at least 300aed for the tug part of the rub n tug. I thought that was outrageous. Sometimes you can jew (no offense) them down but then they won't let you touch. Which to me is a big part of the rub n tug. There is a club that opens at noon. From noon to 5 there is not a cover charge. After 5 there is a 75aed cover charge. There are Russians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Thai & many other nationalities of work girls there. You can usually get them for about 400aed for one hour two times. The girls usually have a place you can go to. Make sure you have your condoms as the girls there do not carry condoms because the cops search them at will & the girls will be arrested if they have condoms as premarital sex is illegal still. This place is only about 20min. from the airport. I will pm you the club name if you want.
Thank you Gfan, PM me the name please.
Don't really do Spas or AMPS in Dubai, as they usually charge about 160aed for a one hour massage. Pretty decent. But then the girl will want at least 300aed for the tug part of the rub n tug. I thought that was outrageous. Sometimes you can jew (no offense) them down but then they won't let you touch. Which to me is a big part of the rub n tug. There is a club that opens at noon. From noon to 5 there is not a cover charge. After 5 there is a 75aed cover charge. There are Russians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Thai & many other nationalities of work girls there. You can usually get them for about 400aed for one hour two times. The girls usually have a place you can go to. Make sure you have your condoms as the girls there do not carry condoms because the cops search them at will & the girls will be arrested if they have condoms as premarital sex is illegal still. This place is only about 20min. from the airport. I will pm you the club name if you want. Originally Posted by gordonnonfan
Please PM me the name also. Thanks a lot.
PM me the club name plz.
Dubai marina menchester Tower dubai there is a base for Girls if anyone want meets girls contact me thank you
I am looking to spend 5 nights in Dubai, what hotel would be best to stay at in Downtown Dubai that allows late-night visits? My initial option was Address Fountain Views, however, that is sold out for the dates I want. What other 5 star hotels are of a similar standard?