My favorite body part on a provider is her.....

.......brain

I don't care how good your ass/hips/thighs/face look, how big your boobs are, how fine your hair, nails, and feet look, if you are not interested in pleasing your clients nor learning how to please them, you won't get too far.
I agree. Personality goes a long way as well. So does big kissable lips, nice shoulders, thighs to keep my face warm.
The brain bone connected to the pussy bone?
Or the brain because it controls the hard nipples and hard clit, then the brain is my favorite.
yep Brains/personality trump everything!
Yeah but Dal your lovely ass is such a thing to behold too. Your mind only makes that much more delightful.
++1 OG!!!
aw yall make me blush...Thanks!

OG ...I like SeekinP for her brain & her lips!! Do you too?? MMMMMMMMMM!!
Dal I totally agree. I think my fifty million reviews of her speak to that. Lol. More importantly along with her lovey kissable lips is the chick can make me laugh till I cry. Not many can do that.
I personally think that bald headed men are the hottest & sexy...and chubby guys too!!!
No one has said the taint? The taint is the key to understanding.
I personally think that bald headed men are the hottest & sexy... Originally Posted by DallasRain
I luv a bald head!
I personally think that bald headed men are the hottest & sexy...and chubby guys too!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
In that case I would recommend A Buddhist monk !

lol...I am more into the badass biker boys
By far the brain..............the great ones know which direction to take the session.