E.COM no longer is showing REVIEWS

Hi all I logged onto E.Com today and noticed they have done away with all the reviews. I have e-mail into them now will let you know what is up.
This is what it says under my profile news area...

News

3/7/2011 - ReviewsThe review section of the site is under review.
I think it's time they move their servers to Canada or just get rid of the whole bloody site!
Yeah.. "under review" and "under FBI investigation" are about the same thing. We'll see. Sounds like it's time to ditch the damn site.
Goes to show that you don't want to invest all your business; time, advertising and reviews into just one or two sites exclusively. Diversify!

The entire east coast and midwest are screaming today! I thought (hoped) everyone ditched them many months ago after the Feds took over the parent company and began running it as their own?
Does sound like we need to start staying away from this site. I have already gone to mainly just looking to see who is around, but this is about the final straw in dealing with them. Too suspicious!!

Goes to show that you don't want to invest all your business; time, advertising and reviews into just one or two sites exclusively. Diversify!

The entire east coast and midwest are screaming today! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm not that bothered, granted I did have 85 reviews on there, but I use TER more than any other site for east coast and major cities so I'm not worried!
I'm not that bothered, granted I did have 85 reviews on there, but I use TER more than any other site for east coast and major cities so I'm not worried! Originally Posted by Valerie
Babes, It is not even about your well reviewed status.
Who knows what is going on with the site? The site could be under investigation.
A lot of information has been stored by them.. I'm sure.
Babes, It is not even about your well reviewed status.
Who knows what is going on with the site? The site could be under investigation.
A lot of information has been stored by them.. I'm sure. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm aware of that...It's been under investigation, if the feds want me I can assure you they don't have to use e.com to get me lol!....But I refuse to sit around in constant paranoia...
I'm aware of that...It's been under investigation, if the feds want me I can assure you they don't have to use e.com to get me lol!....But I refuse to sit around in constant paranoia... Originally Posted by Valerie
You already know my stance on that LOL. I agree
I think it's time they move their servers to Canada or just get rid of the whole bloody site! Originally Posted by Valerie
Yes, I agree. And by the way, what a hot avatar.
I'm aware of that...It's been under investigation, if the feds want me I can assure you they don't have to use e.com to get me lol!....But I refuse to sit around in constant paranoia... Originally Posted by Valerie
Yep! All this hysteria about having to provide a valid DL and use a CC, never happened to me. I have not been asked once to change anything about my account. No one board caters to EVERY area, so as Chica said....don't put your eggs in one basket. I use most every avenue for advertising except USA Sex Guide.
They did ask me to provide CC when that happened and i ditched them right then.
I heard a lot of people had to as well. I guess I am just special ha ha.
They already knew the Infamous London Rayne!!LOL