Nicest thing?

Outside of anything sexual, what's the nicest thing a provider or hobbyist has done for you?
When I was trying to buy my house before I bought it earlier this year I had the most generous clientele and providers cheering me on and supporting me with love and donations to help me be able to afford my house. I worked hard to get it and the customers were just being overly generous in their donations to make sure I had enough for my down payment. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people and a better support system and I am so thankful to everyone who made it possible for me to buy my first home.
M.M.
That's really cool, Mel. Enhances your faith in people.
Yes it does... And it also says that if you work hard at something anything is possible.
Now I am working to pay it off..lol

The hobby guys were and are still awesome!!
M.M.
Early in my hobby career a provider offered to barter services with me. To this day I regret saying no. She might have being the only provider I'd ever seen if I had to do it over again!
All my guys are special!!!!

But here is a couple examples....

I have a sweet gent in Houston who always surprises me with "skull" stuff....flipflops with skulls on them/a skull purse/stripper heels with skulls embedded in them/etc...........and he dresses in "seasonal costumes" when we meet...Christmas time he was Santa! {and he bought sheets w skulls on them so we could play on them}

I had a gent build my grandbaby a wooden rocking horse when the baby was 2...he still rides it even though he is 6....it was very well made and will last a long time! This same gent made me a branding iron with the initials HD {harley dee} on it! heres a pic.....

Attached Images File Type: jpg noname.jpg (48.4 KB, 174 views)
Nicolette fed me! She is an angel!
Had a provider once let me into her private world, it was the best three months of my life. I meet some of her family and friends during this time. I was impressed by her commitment to family, and yard work, when she changed things in her yard she did it all herself. Fiercely self reliant and independent to the point that I began to admire and respect her beyond her beauty and skills as a provider. Life is a continual lesson during those three months I learned a lot more about people than I had learned in living 50 years. She was loyal and honest, and had to stop seeing her because I began to catch feelings for her, She was nice about it and are still friends on face book.
  • 1+1
  • 10-22-2016, 08:32 PM
Had a provider once let me into her private world, it was the best three months of my life. I meet some of her family and friends during this time. I was impressed by her commitment to family, and yard work, when she changed things in her yard she did it all herself. Fiercely self reliant and independent to the point that I began to admire and respect her beyond her beauty and skills as a provider. Life is a continual lesson during those three months I learned a lot more about people than I had learned in living 50 years. She was loyal and honest, and had to stop seeing her because I began to catch feelings for her, She was nice about it and are still friends on face book. Originally Posted by Motormanz50
The best comment.Getting to know someone for who they really are through friendship.A price of something that is always free and means more than anything.
I was gifted with
dozens of labeled panties with my name
and different quotes on them
I was gifted with
dozens of labeled panties with my name
and different quotes on them Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

cool!!!!!!!
I've been given roses and gifts I thought it was very sweet