How far is too far (incall/outcalls)

Had an issue with this and would like to know how others feel.
I myself do not travel more than an hour and a half for an hour outcall, I ask that they schedule atleast 90 mins up to a 2 hr drive..I will travel up to 3 hours for a 90min. Out call but add a travel fee..which I think is more than fair.
How far do you travel before saying no. Or do you add travel fees?!(providers)
And guys, how far would you travel to see someone?if you drove more then an hour or so wouldn't you want more time? Chances are your attracted enough to make that drive so is it worth driving for just an hour appt to you?
Just curious.
heres the deal from my perspective:
Now when I lived in New Orleans,I charged a set rate for incall and a set rate for outcall....the outcall rate was 25 extra.

If all you offer is outcall,then you should not charge a travel fee because that is like penalizing the guy because you do not have an incall set up..............If you do not think you are charging to cover travel expenses then raise your rates to compensate.........and if you do have an incall set up somewhere then you can drop your rates down to what you normally charge.
Now it is your business,you can do whatever you feel works for you and you are comfortable with..

And here is ALOT of competition out there,so it is all about what ya gotta do to make your life what you want it to be!

Alot of these gents do not have lots of money to blow and they wanna get the best bang for their buck,so that is foremost in their minds when choosing a gal/........that is why so many choose backpage gals first cause they think they will get "the best deal",even though they may not! lol
Post this in coed discussion on main board....more discussion there
Stacey...you are a good bang for the buck!
If I am attracted enough to drive to see a beautiful lady at here incall, I would want, and be willing to pay for, at least as much time as it took to get there.
You are one hot lady, staceymay, and I'd say take the advice of those ladies on here you know like Dallas rain, try what you think will work for you, and if it doesn't work well for you, then, to misquote Harry Truman, well, try something else.
Had an issue with this and would like to know how others feel.
I myself do not travel more than an hour and a half for an hour outcall, I ask that they schedule atleast 90 mins up to a 2 hr drive..I will travel up to 3 hours for a 90min. Out call but add a travel fee..which I think is more than fair.
How far do you travel before saying no. Or do you add travel fees?!(providers)
And guys, how far would you travel to see someone?if you drove more then an hour or so wouldn't you want more time? Chances are your attracted enough to make that drive so is it worth driving for just an hour appt to you?
Just curious. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Anything over an hour away, I usually charge half my rate for travel time, round trip. So let's say my client is two hours away but only wants to book an hour… I would charge my hourly rate for the visit and two hours for the drive time. Typically, I try to throw some extra time in when someone is paying for extensive travel fees, but the donation needs to be commensurate to my time invested. I'm a little bit more flexible for longer visits.

If it's an area that I advertise I travel to frequently, I will have a longer date "minimum" to make the trip versus charging specifically for travel. For instance, I require a two hour minimum to travel to Joplin or Springfield from Northwest Arkansas. Although my two hour rate is slightly higher for Springfield vs. Joplin, since there is extra travel time involved.

It's really just whatever works for you and what your clients feel comfortable paying.