Considering a Greenville Stop next Monday-Tuesday

Dipping my toe into the water to see if there would be any interest in Greenville next Monday and Tuesday. Let me know!!
Are nyou traveling east or west?
I am a bit further east than Greeenville
How further?
I am in Mt Pl
Come on out to Longview
Greenville would definitely work, BUT, Friday would be my free "play day".

How often do you try to make it out to this area?
I make an attempt at least once a month, but half the time the attempt fails due to lack of bookings. My basic requirement to make a trip is that I must have 1 person per day. So in the case of a Monday/Tuesday... I would need 2 people. Sometimes I get it (I have a couple of regs out there) and sometimes I don't. I can see about trying an end of week trip that way rather than a beginning--- but not this month.

Mt. Pleasant would pretty much have to be an outcall situation. Longview is a no go at the current moment, its simply too hot for my taste. However, I will be looking at Tyler and Texarkana in the near future as well, so I will be closer
i have an idea, do a middle ground location. Sulpher springs.... We all can commute.
i have an idea, do a middle ground location. Sulpher springs.... We all can commute. Originally Posted by after_midnight07
midnight,

You might want to take the discussion of the party location off the board and discuss it in a PM with her.

Otherwise, uninvited parties may show up to join your party.

10/4
Thumbs up for a Greenville stop
I'll be there.
in that case, do you have an incall? if so...in what general location (as it may be easier for me to come to you)?

thanks sweetie,
dabigdog
Pack that red lipstick just incase!